Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Dreaming Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Magly F.Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Dreaming Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Intriguing &Amp; Subtle Top Note:&Nbsp; Peaches Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Pink Pepper &Amp; White Florals Bottom Note:&Nbsp; White Woods Tommy Dreaming By Tommy Hilfiger Is A Peachy Scent With Top Notes That Smell Like Clean Sweet Peaches That Blend Slowly And Gently With Warm Pink Peppers, White Florals And Woodsy Scents.&Nbsp; This Is Great For Day Or Night Time Wear.&Nbsp; Intriguing And Subtle At The Same Time.&Nbsp; Unleash Your Unexpected Side While 'Dreaming'. see more...

Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
A perfect scent ❤️ I recommend it and it does last as welll it isn’t expensive either but you can smell someone like 10 feet away it’s real smooth and just great purchase this on there online website but it’s a good product
Tara S.
Dear god I love this fragrance. Right now I am nicking my flatmates bottle, but once I finish up a few of my own current bottles, I will be purchasing it. The bottle is nothing special, but it still looks very nice on display. The fruity scent is pleasant and not overwhelming, but definitely noticeable on the skin. Lasts for hours as well, which is important to me in a fragrance. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth B.
A perfectly pleasant aroma very wearable. The bottle dream is ok, but surprising basic. Its sweet smell has peach, tuberose, freesia, white hibiscus, white woods and orris. It smells very fresh and feminine
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
When I go into ulta I love smelling colognes or perfumes I don't care I love smells but anyway this perfume in particular I remeber it had a great smell I remembered it because of the brand itself but I would suggest women to buy it.
Megan W.
Frankfort, IN
This is such a long lasting scent. It is subtle, but very nice. I use this scent every day. I would recommend this perfume to anyone looking for a new smell. It just screams feminine.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This stuff smells absolutely amazing ! Someone got me this fragrance as a gift and it smells so good ! This would make a wonderful gift for anyone
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Long lasting scent and a little goes a long way. One of my summer time go to scents.

Amazon