Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Cologne Spray for Men

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Cologne Spray for Men

Never smelt this , is it very good and does it last long?
Is this price and amount you get worth It? Iv heard it smells like no other!
How exactly does it smell? I dont like strong scents, my fiance doesnt it either. I like more a faint smell, not over powering and eye watering to people who are around me. I have used another one from Tommy Hilfiger , but have yet to try this one. Is this the original scent? Where can i try and purchase this? Would Macys carry this, or another department store? Thank you!
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Cologne Spray for Men!
Product Highlights
“This cologne is a classic, my husband loves it and I love smelling it.” in reviews
Muskogee, OK
This cologne is great. I like to wear it as a girl, as its not too strong and obnoxiously overwhelming on the senses. Lasts longer than most feminine fragances and the bottle it came in is nice. Would recommend for guys and for girls who dont like the flowery-fruity-candy scents feminine fragrances have
pinckney
Such a strong and captivating scent, mixing with the. Natural oils and scents of your body to make a scent quite unlike any other cologne you've tried, personally it's very nostalgic smell.
This cologne right here is the best value for your money! Super cheap but smells wonderful. This is by far my husband’s favorite, which is fine with me because it’s easy on my wallet
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite cologne to use during the spring and summer. I like using a fresh scented cologne that’s not overpowering and this one is perfect for that. I’m always receiving compliments when I wear this.
Bedford , IN
This is hands down my all time favorite. It smells so good and so fresh. Its a classic that never ever gets old for me. There is not a thing that Tommy needs to do with this scent. I can tell anytime a guy walks by and is wearing this. The scents lasts a long time and isn't overpowering.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I have bought this cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. He love it,!! It was worth the price and it smells amazing. It doesn’t have an overwhelming fragrance and the smell last throughout the day.
Benton, AR
Besides tommy summer, this is my favorite cologne. I just really like the scent, and how long it will stay on without fading. I have used it for years, and it’s the only brand cologne I will use.
Tacoma, WA
This is another great scent!! Its very well worth it!!! This is an incredily sexy masculine scent that wears well on him and is not over powering!! Highly recommend!!
One of the best cologne everywhere I go they sniff me and ask me what cologne I use, it is a very good smell , it is very effective and it’s not like the other cologne that the smells stays there for a while , this colognes smell stays for days, i would recommend it because it is a very good smell and girls are gonna love your smell.
Los Angeles, CA
I need a refill!  What a scent! It reminds me of those magazines that come with many cologne samples bunched in one.  Very good fragrance for the office and school.  Fresh and clean smelling.  Very good price for the size of the bottle, in some online fragrance shops.   It last a good 4-6 hours on my skin but can last longer if sprayed on clothes (Under the collar of a dress shirt works).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...