BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Cologne Spray for Men see more...

• My husband's favorite cologne is Nautica but thinking of ...3 Answers
  • How exactly does it smell? I dont like strong scents, my ...2 Answers
  • I have some gifts to buy for guys in their late teens to ...2 Answers
Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Cologne Spray for Men
  • "This cologne is a classic, my husband loves it and I love smelling it." in 1 review
Kylah F.
I bought the matching tommy hilfiger cologne to go with the tommy girl they both match each other yet have a distinguishable scent to tell each other apart at the same time. Definitely recommend
Taylor T.
Ohio
Bought this recently for my husband (25 years old) who had never worn cologne before on a daily basis, but felt the need to now with his new job. Very affordable, easy scent. Not overpowering or too “old”. Would HIGHLY recommend, particularly for a new cologne wearer.
Lexi W.
This is another great scent!! Its very well worth it!!! This is an incredily sexy masculine scent that wears well on him and is not over powering!! Highly recommend!!
Ivan T.
One of the best cologne everywhere I go they sniff me and ask me what cologne I use, it is a very good smell , it is very effective and it’s not like the other cologne that the smells stays there for a while , this colognes smell stays for days, i would recommend it because it is a very good smell and girls are gonna love your smell.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
I need a refill!  What a scent! It reminds me of those magazines that come with many cologne samples bunched in one.  Very good fragrance for the office and school.  Fresh and clean smelling.  Very good price for the size of the bottle, in some online fragrance shops.   It last a good 4-6 hours on my skin but can last longer if sprayed on clothes (Under the collar of a dress shirt works).
Sampson G.
Mesa
A bit of an old school fragrance but it ages wonderfully. Picked up a 1oz bottle from Ross as a blind buy and I must say I love the smell. Very green and soapy smell with some minty smell. It projects for maybe the first hour then it becomes a skin scent real quick like most fragrances with mint. Nice summer fragrance.
Eric I.
San Antonio
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a classic I remember my dad using this when I was young and now I found it and it smells amazing I also can't believe that I found a 100ml for only 18$ which is an amazing deal it also lasts a long time
Destini A.
Hazlehurst, GA
This cologne is a true classic that will never stop catching my attention. I tend to forget about it, then I’ll smell it somewhere and have to buy a bottle. I spritz my pillow with it. Strange, I know. But, my boyfriend rarely wears cologne and I just Love this smell so much.
Maria S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Every 2 to 3 years on father's day I always give my dad one of theses Tommy colognes when I know he is running low. I love the smell because it's not too harsh. I will repurchase this everytime!
Gustavo M.
Mendota
This item is amazing i love how this smeels it has a wonderfull fragrence i would highly recomend this item to my friends and family to buy this is a great item to buy this could be a great gift to spomeone as well this is a wonderfull item that i love
Lindsay J.
Has anyone purchases a his and hers for this fragrance/cologne?
Where can I buy this? do they still sell it?
Shawnee F.
I know he's popular but does this smell good
Brad S.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this too strong or light? Or just right
Joni M.
Otway, OH
My husband's favorite cologne is Nautica but thinking of buying another cologne for him...just wondering if this would be a good choice for him? Not that I don't like Nautica but I like to have several options to choose from. I would like to buy for a gift but looking for some advice. Thanks