Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jessica R.Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jessica R.
  • Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag see more...

Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag

Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rio Vista, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Got a gift for my sister. This tommy hilfiger cosmetic bag is so amazing and holds a lot of my stuff. I can use it for a long time.
London Ontario
Review for: Other more...
I love Tommy Hilfiger bags, purse’s and wallet’s. They are made with exceptional quality care and materials/textiles. They are long lasting; meaning that they don’t fall apart easily. I own a bag and a purse and I’m planning on getting another bag for Christmas.
I purchased mine at Winners, the bag was for $39.99 CDN and the purse was for $25.99 CDN however their comparison prices were $69.99 and $39.99 CDN.
If you are looking for a good quality bag/purse/wallet where you won’t break the bank I highly suggest/recommend purchasing a Tommy Hilfiger one.
sidi slimane, sidi slimane
Review for: Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag, Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag more...

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email