Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jessica R.Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jessica R.

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Review for: Other more...
I love Tommy Hilfiger bags, purse’s and wallet’s. They are made with exceptional quality care and materials/textiles. They are long lasting; meaning that they don’t fall apart easily. I own a bag and a purse and I’m planning on getting another bag for Christmas.
I purchased mine at Winners, the bag was for $39.99 CDN and the purse was for $25.99 CDN however their comparison prices were $69.99 and $39.99 CDN.
If you are looking for a good quality bag/purse/wallet where you won’t break the bank I highly suggest/recommend purchasing a Tommy Hilfiger one.
siham z.
sidi slimane, sidi slimane
Review for: Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag, Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bag more...
Jessica R.
London Ontario
What is your favourite brand of purses and or bags, clutches, wallets? I am a fan of Nicole Miller and Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger Small Cosmetic Bagnicole by Nicole Miller Abby Wristlet