BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Sydney A.
Iona, MN
I love Tommy clothing and especially their shoes/boots. It’s a more expensive but the quality is great. Plus they are suuuper comfy. I personally think it’s worth the money. I highly recommend getting them.
Presley E.
I love these boots! They are super stylish, durable and comfortable! They are easy to tie and lasted me through the winter months. They kept my feet warm and dry! I recommend trying them out!
Monica M.
This is a great shoe! It kept my foot dry and warm during the rough Chicago winters! Honestly, it's just as good as an LL Bean without the crazy price tag! Super affordable and cute! I highly recommend it!
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
They are cute and make you a stand-out. I got lots of compliments. I used this on cold weather days and lasted me well. I can't wait to get more from Tommy Hilfiger. I would like one in blue to be honest. Great purchase to make. Good quality on boots.
Jessica A.
I really love these boots! They are cute but also really convenient! I've stepped in a few puddles in these and have come out with dry socks! I was able to get a great deal during Black Friday!
Asia W.
I love this boots they are very stylish and they bring out the southern in you . They are also very comfortable
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
I just moved to a place that gets a decent amount of snow in the winter and was wondering if these would protect my feet