BY TOMMY HILFIGER

The bottle for Loud cologne draws inspiration from classic vinyl, so this is one fragrance perfect for any music enthusiast . It lives up to its name by really making an impression. It was released in 2010. This fragrance’s composition mainly consists of notes of tobacco, rose and patchouli. It is perfect for anyone who embodies the classic rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle.

Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I got this for for my son and I gotta say it really smells amazing! He loves it and continues to wear it:) he says the girls at work follow him around trying to smell him haha but he loves it!
Great product 💖💖💖
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
I bought for my cousin . Tommy Hilfiger smelled very good.after I bought it .my son wanted him some.very popular
Amy p.
I bought this for man bf and he loves this stuff. I do too or course! It wasn't very expensive either
Reanna R.
Windsor
...........pretty good like the smell.... .good gift idea and would buy again.... could have been bigger

Amazon