BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger is a fruity floral fragrance that is youthful and exciting. Its a classic scent that has been popular for many years. A tried and true classic that has a fresh scent and is great for the Summer months. Tommy Girl has stood the test of time! Size: 1 OZ see more...

Liz G.
Liz G.
I love this sent! I usually am very picky about perfumes but this one wasn't too strong and not too flowery like some are. The bottle is cute and for the size I got (and it being brand name) it was definitely not a bad price.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
This scent just smells so clean and I love it. It's light but fresh and I feel is good for all women. I'm so happy they have been making this for so long because my mother used to wear this! It's affordable as well.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Redding, CA
This is my throw back perfume that is my most reliable. I'm so fortunate to have almost every store still carrying it, even after all these years. And it's still very affordable which is fabulous! I have used and will continue to use it for as long as they make it!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Plainfield , ON
This was my scent growing up. I loved it. It suited me. I find it is better on a younger person than a older lady, it is kinda of sweet. A very lovely scent.