Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
Chester, VA
its absolutely amazing ! i love the backpack & the clothes they have i say its a little more than expensive i wouldnt its really good the straps can be a little loose on the backpack but a little tightening wont do the just
River Falls, WI
Every since i was little my mom had dressed me in TH. Everything about this brand is wonderful. The fit is great ans looks very classy with nice jeans or black pants. Tommy Hilfiger is really the only thing I wear anymore!
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.
Tommy Hilfiger is not a bad brand but I do not like women's clothes is not my tastes but if I use porq I like their accessories like the wallets I find very nice and classic
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I just don’t care for the design of the brand. It all looks so boring and basic. It’s good quality clothing though. It’s pricey, but the quality and comfortability is awesome. I think it’s great if you like the design.
doral, FL
This is a classic brand that’s not really into my style but I always have to buy anything from them. I think they are worthy because sometimes they’re not cheap at all but the quality of their products it’s amazing
Burleson , TX
I’ve always loved this brand! I have an adorable cross body bag. I’ve always love the oversized sweaters as well. Surprisingly not too expensive and very comfortable! Definitely recommend and I would buy it again!
radford
Love this store has thongs, shoes, clothes that I absolutely love, I would go there all the time if I had enough money and I could even buy the store, this is a have to shop place!!! I highly highly recommend!!!
Crestwood, IL
My boyfriend just purchased me a cute little arm purse from them and it’s so simple but luxurious looking. I am so inlove! Definitely recommend them. They are not too expensive but just right in the middle with some items.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have been a fan of this brand for many many years. I still have some of the sweatshirts and tshirts in my collection because the peices last forever. I found an eyeshadow the other day while cleaning and shockingly it still had pigment to it ( I couldnt tell you how old it was). This is well worth the money.
York
I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS BRAND!!!!! Their clothes are comfortable and has amazing colors but they this brand is on the pricey side. I don’t really like there fragrances. But I recommend this brand to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria,Egypt