Tommy Hilfiger

by Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger ? [user:yasmincreyes] what do you think?
Does anybody buy from this brand on the Poshmark Reselling app?
What is your favorite thing to buy at  Tommy Hilfiger ?
Start your review of Tommy Hilfiger!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand. I love wearing the women's underwear they are one hundred percent cotton, they feel like I have nothing one and super the under is super cute. Some of the clothing is a little expensive but it is worth it; but you can also buy the clothing on Amazon for cheap and you can also go to Ross it's pretty cheap also well.
Middlebury, CT
I love Tommys purses so cute and affordable especially if you buy them at TJ Maxx
Athlone, Co. Westmeath
I'm from Ireland and used to buy at TH from time to time as a treat to myself. Its considered as a high end, luxury, expensive brand. In fairness, their clothes feel soft and heavy. I got super disappointed when my bf travelled to Canada and Tommy Hilfiger sells their products 10x cheaper! (eg: hoodie paid €100, Canada sells for $15 WTF!!) I felt scammed and will never go back to this store in Europe. I think it's very unfair on European countries whereas in Canada Tommy is a "student affordable brand" like Penneys/Primark here.
I have worn and loved Tommy Hilfiger since I was a child. The quality you are getting for the price is amazing! I usually buy new clothes seasonally and i donate my old clothing every six months to womens and homeless shelters and the quality is so good they still look brand new. They have a style for everyone and i recommend checking them out.
Rhinelander, WI
My son and husband mostly wear Tommy Hilfiger brand clothing/accessories but I have several items for women as well. Total aesthetic here reminds me of a kid when it was really popular ( not that it isn't still ) I love this year's winter collections. Love the style and sophistication of this brands look.
Roselle, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am in love with this brand. I definitely love wearing the women's underwear they are totally one hundred percent cotton. I used to have some accessories from Tommy, they are super cute and comfortable. Some of the clothing is a little expensive but it is worth it. recommand
Pearsall, TX
Tommy Hilfiger uploaded by Anna P.
Just got myself some Tommy Hilfiger Hessa Preppy Plaid Lup Duck Boots. They are so pretty and comfortable. I live in south Texas so hopefully we will get a lot of cold fronts so I can wear my boots periodically.
Murrieta, CA
Tommy Hilfiger is one of my personal favorite brands. They have nice designer quality , at a very cheap price. I would definently recommend all products out. There clothes are always comfy , and another plus is they have a million different styles for everybody!
Edmonton
Selling watches you cant use. I bought a red watch and when I wear it it's not working! Not very accommodating when I called. I felt that it was my fault. Now i have to go to other store and refund or exchange the item. Waste my time, gas and energy.
new delhi
I love the entire winter collection is amazing To be honest the collection is expensive for a customer like men to improve the collection May be add more Colors to newer collection More vibrant yess for sure recommending to others my friends
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
9 months ago
Tommy Hilfiger ? yasmin bm96426 Y. what do you think?
Andrew B. • a month ago
Buy Tommy Hilfiger at your own risk, they do not stand by their own products and will find any excuses to refuse return.
Andrew B. • a month ago
No more... terrible virtually non existence customer service
Lévis
mansha 👸. • 3 months ago
Tommy 👍
nilka E. • a year ago
Bueno eso es en todas partes, esta marca es bastante buena y duradera
Alexandria,Egypt