Tommy Girl Summer Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger for Women 3.4 oz Cologne Spray 2008 Limited Edition

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Introduced as a limited edition fragrance in the summer of 2002, Tommy Girl Summer is a floral, refreshing scent. This fragrance possesses a blend of peach, apple, rose, muguet, hyacinth, freesia, peony,cedarwood. Tommy Girl Summer by Tommy Hilfiger... see more...

Desiree F.
There are not many perfumes that fall into my favorites list, but it's really not Tommy's, I love her fresh and youthful fragrance, her affordable cost, and how good it makes me feel when I use it, one of my favorites
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
This reminds me of growing up and summer time. Just the smell nostalgic. Wish I had some right now. It is a summer scent but not flowery which I like.
Martha P.
Bedford, England
I recently purchased this on a whim and I was pleasantly surprised. I usually can't wear any Tommy fragrances, but some ingredient in it really goes well with my chemistry. It isn't a strong, in you face, pugent smell. It's a sweet, but not overly sweet, summery scent with notes of honeysuckle and citrus. I really enjoy it and I have the matching body lotion for US$39.50. Would continue to purchase.
Danielle B.
West Park, FL
Amazing spring/ summer time scent.  It gives off an light weight flower aroma which is very pleasing, It is an overall good scent to add to ones collection.
eduarda r.
Super recomendo esse produto top demais o cheiro é muito bom que não compro que compre pq é muito maravilhoso e ele não sai dá pele tão facilmente não dura por horas ammmoooo
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
This has an amazing scent! My favourite so far, the scent stays for so long! And it's so worth buy, you can buy them online or any perfume store
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP
Alguém poderia me dizer qual a média de preço deste produto?
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
Este olor es freco o dulce? Yo tengo la clásica y me encanta pero no estoy segura de esta.