Tommy Girl Fragrance uploaded by Renata P.

BY TOMMY

Tommy Girl Fragrance: By Tommy Hilfiger 0.5 oz cologne spray Fresh natural scent inspired by wildflowers growing in the American landscape Eau de toilette Infused with refreshing blends of floral essences and low notes of sandalwood and heather Mixed with undertones of camellia, black currant, mandarin, tangerine, and spearmint Vibrant, long-lasting fragrance Suitable for day and night use Comes in an easy-to-carry spray bottle Gift idea during the holidays or for any occasion see more...

• How does this smell? Does a little go a long way 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jennifer y.
O Fallon, MO
One of my go to fragrance. I can wear without getting the typical headache and watery eyes. I have been told it smells amazong, that my scent is distracting in a good way. makes me feel very girly and confident. priced right too you can pick it up at Walmart.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
I really like this clean, fresh fragrance, but it has a tendency to give me a slight headache, so I don't put it on very often. I prefer T-Girl, which I don't think is available any longer but has a similar, lighter smell that is more citrus-y. It's a nice fragrance if you're not smell sensitive like I am.
Lyn M.
This was my favorite fragrance in high school. Whenever I smell it now, I get a little nostalgic. It's still fresh and fun.
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
This is priced great. I would def buy this. I'm sure it smells good and its a nice brand
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
One of my go to perfumes. I love the light smell of it and I normal like a more spicer scent but I can't pass on Tommy girl.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I love this scent. I would buy it again but it's a little pricey. It's not overpowering, it's a fresh scent that smells great on everyone.
member-7e41ef6fe
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this scent. It is crisp, sophisticated, and clean. I am a sophomore in college, and this is such a beautiful, unique scent that sets me apart from the young women wearing powdery, pollen-like florals and sappy fruits concoctions. I have gotten compliments from young people, older people, men, and women with the scent on. People notice clean/fresh scents like this one, and it is a welcome change from the unnatural scents which everyone smells so often nowadays. If you want to stand out, this scent is perfect! Very classy scent, brand, and packaging. I adore this perfume.

I love it, its smell
It is simply delicious, and it lasts a long time.
It's just wonderful, the packaging is really cute, I really like it a lot. It is my favorite
El mejor perfume para el día con un aroma dulce frutal para el día. Excelente presentación en spray. Lo recomiendo 100% me gusta por su larga duración y excelente calidad.
Pamela G.
I love this fragrance, but here in Norway I have found a little bit difficult to find it so as soon as I see it I try to buy it. The scent is soft but firm.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does a little go a long way