New ParentBathingTommy Girl
Cologne Spray for Women, 17 Fluid Ounce

Tommy Girl Cologne Spray for Women, 1.7 Fluid Ounce

by Tommy Girl

Launched by the design house of Tommy Hilfiger in 1996 TOMMY GIRL is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of a refreshing and energetic floral with low notes of sandalwood and heather. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Design House - Tommy Hilfiger; Fragrance Notes - a refreshing and energetic floral, with low notes of sandalwood and heather.; Recommended Use - daytime

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommy Girl Cologne Spray for Women, 1.7 Fluid Ounce!
Andrea M.
Moline
I've been wearing this scent off and on for years. Smells great and lasts! Feminine but not overpowering. Affordable and trendy type scent.
Allison W.
Eastampton, NJ
Ive been using tommy girl for long time im assuming 15years i think my favorite smell plus my hubyy loves it too n its not cheap
Essence F.
Browns Summit, NC
Such a beautiful smell in a perfect package. It’s not to sweet but not too smoky either. The best combination for someone who likes subtle
Barbara S.
Woodhaven, NY
Tommy Girl Cologne Spray for Women, 1.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Barbara S.
love it the quality of this fragrance is excellent is very feminine and girly.the bottle is really cute the only problem is that the smell doesnt last long on my bady.but somehow when i take my clothe off i can smell the scent on them.but apart from that its a really good perfume
_diji_90 N.
Grand Terrace, CA
Love this scent!!! This a perfume i always have, another one that Ive been using for years!! Ever since it was gifted to me Ive repurchased it because i love it!! Glad I can still find it because its not a new perfume. Overall this is an amazing scent!
Missy T.
Tehachapi
OMG MY GO TO SCENT since I was 14 years old. I love this perfume. It smells soooo good. I would recommend this product to anyone. It does not have a heavy strong smell. I go through this like nothing. I love this brand and will continue to keep using it

Looking for your answer?