Tommy Girl By Tommy Hilfiger For Women. Set-cologne Spray 3.4-Ounces & Body Lotion 3.4-Ounces uploaded by Paula S.

BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Gina M.
Oh my god! This was my absolute favorite scent in middle school! I don't even remember where I bought it and I wasn't sure if they still sold it. I still have a bottle of it in the guest bathroom downstairs. Tried and true, I love this stuff!
Karen B.
Morley, MI
Are you kidding me!? This stuff reminds me of being 13! I freaking LOVED this stuff lol. Now I'm going to have to buy some!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Love tommy girl and so does my mom. It smells amazing and last a long time. If you haven't tried it your missing out
Katrina W.
This scent wasn't my favorite i got it as a gift and i actually still have it since its not a go to scent for me.
Joan D.
I love gift sets. This makes a great gift. It is a classic scent. I would want this for the holidays.
Paula S.
This is a fresh perfume, I love it since I was 15, I recommended and the body lotion is just wonderful
casey m.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this perfume. it has a great smell and the quality of the packaging is awesome
Hydie G.
I got this as a gift , and i really loved the sent use to use it every day for work until was all gone. It has a mild citrus sent what was not to loud for work. Love it!!
Diana F.
Guayaquil
Es muy rico! aunque meparece que la fragancia no dura tanto! tal vez mi piel no es compatible con este olor!
Alice B.
Ca dl'air d'être trop bon comme parfum, car tout le monde donne des notes de cinq.