Tommy Girl By Tommy Hilfiger For Women. Cologne Spray 1-Ounce uploaded by Naomi&Maeva F.

BY TOMMY GIRL

Launched by the design house of Parfums Full Metal Helmut.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Holly J.
Boise, ID
This is the only perfume I buy for myself. I’m 36 and I will continue to buy this forever. I guess I’m set in my ways. Tommy Girl can be more on the expensive side. Absolutely going to buy this again and again.
Cari C.
Erie, PA
I love the smell of this, and it's very potent so about 2 or 3 sprays and you're good for the whole day. Will repurchase
Gema A.
Chiswick, London
I just have good words for this fragance. I been using this since i was 14 and i dint stop buying it. Its the best and the price is not that much comparing with others. I could give even more stars. My only fav
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Hi guys it's me and I'm here reviewing Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl and I am so in love with this that I bought the full collection. It smell light and refreshing like the spring time. I like this because it does not smell so strong and does't hurt my nose!!!
Yo soy alergica a los perfumes pero este es uno de los mejores olores que podrias llevar. Lo puedes usar en cualquier ocasion, ya sea de dia o de noche. Tiene un poco de olor a flores pero mas fuerte. Lo recomiendo mucho y si es para regalarlo mejor aun.