BY TOMMY GIRL BY TOMMY HILFIGER #12 in Fragrance for Him

tommy girl -  refreshing, energetic and spirited.  tommy girl -  the fragrance for women created by Tommy Hilfiger. This effervescent floral scent inspired by American wildflowers, combines a blend of camellia and black currant flowers, mandarin, tangerine, Cherokee rose, desert jasmine and butterfly violets. see more...

• Would this be a workplace-appropriate scent? 9 Answers
  • This was a favorite scent of mine when I was younger, can we stil...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this before? Do you recommend?5 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This was a very popular scent with girls when I was in middle school and high school, and for good reason: it's an immensely wearable, energizing and fresh fragrance." in 10 reviews
  • "tommy girl by tommy hilfiger is one of my favorite scents, its not to over powering and I love the long lasting smell, its my fave all time go to perfume" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert
This is an oldy but a goody. It has been a favorite of mine for years. It's a classic without smelling old or outdated and is great for younger women in their 20s or younger. It's also very affordable while still being a quality scent.
This perfume has a very clean but floral and fruity scent. It's actually pretty hard to describe because the scent is so unique. If I used feelings to describe it I would say this perfume would be worn by the typical preppy Tommy Girl in her Heyday in the 90s. She would be smart, pretty and adventurous and that's what this scent is. It's not too immature smelling even though I do think it's meant for younger women.
The quality is that of a more expensive perfume. There's no cheap after scent that leaves a bad scent in your nose. The layers of notes are clean and noticeable as well as complimentary of one another. I would describe this as a spring and summer scent.
The bottle is very clean and classic but still very pretty and would look gorgeous on any vanity. It has a metal looking cap and a clear glass bottle with an engraving of Tommy Girl and an anchor behind that in a carving that sticks out a bit. It all looks very nautical which I think was the point.
It's made of a thick glass and the cap just pulls off and gets you to the dispenser which is an average push spray dispenser. It would travel ok but I would take extra care as it is a glass bottle.
I definitely recommend. Especially if you have loved DKNY Be Delicious, V & R Flowerbomb, VS Heavenly, Bombshell or Very Sexy, Burberry London, Juicy Couture original, rose or Gold, Brittany Spears Curious and the like. It's not that they are all similar it's just been proven that if you have the same favorite scent as someone else you will most likely like the same scents as well.
This is easy to find online or at stores like Wal-Mart, Kmart, JCPenney, Walgreens and the like.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I absolutely love tommy girl. I love the scent it isn't too girly. If safisticated had a smell this is it! I love it. It goes a long way I apply 2 times a day. Smell lasts a good while! I will definitely be getting this in the near future. The packaging is so cute and the bottle is a bit small but it's perfect it's a really cool shape I really like the bottle it's pretty. tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger Cologne Spray
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
This is a classic song that is great for any young girl maybe their first Mel or sometimes it just takes us middle-aged girls back to an easier time in life it's not crazy priced and no you will definitely everybody will be like I love that smile I know that smell what are you wearing but they won't remember that that used to wear at
Belinda B.
Apopka, FL
I love this product! I love wearing this scent when me and my husband go out. I love recommending this product to people because the smell is heavenly! I ususally get this at any major drug store. This product is by far better than some! Enjoy!
Alex M.
This is a classic. Love the scent of this cologne! It is really affordable and easy to find- I purchased at a local department store. Long lasting and it smells amazing- great brand and a product that has been around for a long time and loved by many! check it out!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Master Groomer Expert
I still love the smell of this 20 years later haha. It's a very fresh and sporty, yet sweet scent. I would definitely recommend if you want a perfume you can wear anytime and isn't too strong.
Amanda C.
Master Groomer Expert
This will always be one of those scents that takes me back and has momories flooding in like a tidal wave. I wore this for 8 years during my teens/ early 20s . Now that I'm older it bothers my sinuses and has me sneezing but it still smells great
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Man, this scent takes me back to my high school days.  It is so true when they say scent will trigger memories.  I love this, and I will still wear it from time to time.  It just has that fresh scent, that you would wear on a spring day.  This is such a great scent, especially with the "younger" generation.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
This is a very sentimental scent for me. Used all through high school. I have just a couple applications left in this bottle, but can't bare to use it, is actually not really my fav fragrance, but it has alot of memories, i probably won't buy it again however as my tastes in perfumes have changed quite a bit since then.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Classic scent that takes me back to middle school and begging my mom and dad for it. and finally getting it. smells so good even today at 34 it smells good but the scent is a little young for me if that makes any sense at all
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be a workplace-appropriate scent?
Jackie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this before? Do you recommend?
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
This was a favorite scent of mine when I was younger, can we still purchase this anywhere?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you rate the scent? Is it one of your favorites? ~jessnherguys~