BY TOMMY GIRL BY TOMMY HILFIGER #89 in Perfume for Her

tommy girl -  refreshing, energetic and spirited.  tommy girl -  the fragrance for women created by Tommy Hilfiger. This effervescent floral scent inspired by American wildflowers, combines a blend of camellia and black currant flowers, mandarin, tangerine, Cherokee rose, desert jasmine and butterfly violets. see more...

• Would this be a workplace-appropriate scent? 9 Answers
  • This was a favorite scent of mine when I was younger, can...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this before? Do you recommend?5 Answers
tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger Cologne Spray
  • "This was a very popular scent with girls when I was in middle school and high school, and for good reason: it's an immensely wearable, energizing and fresh fragrance." in 10 reviews
  • "tommy girl by tommy hilfiger is one of my favorite scents, its not to over powering and I love the long lasting smell, its my fave all time go to perfume" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is an oldy but a goody. It has been a favorite of mine for years. It's a classic without smelling old or outdated and is great for younger women in their 20s or younger. It's also very affordable while still being a quality scent.
This perfume has a very clean but floral and fruity scent. It's actually pretty hard to describe because the scent is so unique. If I used feelings to describe it I would say this perfume would be worn by the typical preppy Tommy Girl in her Heyday in the 90s. She would be smart, pretty and adventurous and that's what this scent is. It's not too immature smelling even though I do think it's meant for younger women.
The quality is that of a more expensive perfume. There's no cheap after scent that leaves a bad scent in your nose. The layers of notes are clean and noticeable as well as complimentary of one another. I would describe this as a spring and summer scent.
The bottle is very clean and classic but still very pretty and would look gorgeous on any vanity. It has a metal looking cap and a clear glass bottle with an engraving of Tommy Girl and an anchor behind that in a carving that sticks out a bit. It all looks very nautical which I think was the point.
It's made of a thick glass and the cap just pulls off and gets you to the dispenser which is an average push spray dispenser. It would travel ok but I would take extra care as it is a glass bottle.
I definitely recommend. Especially if you have loved DKNY Be Delicious, V & R Flowerbomb, VS Heavenly, Bombshell or Very Sexy, Burberry London, Juicy Couture original, rose or Gold, Brittany Spears Curious and the like. It's not that they are all similar it's just been proven that if you have the same favorite scent as someone else you will most likely like the same scents as well.
This is easy to find online or at stores like Wal-Mart, Kmart, JCPenney, Walgreens and the like.
Heather F.
This scent brings me back to middle school.  All of the girls HAD to have this perfume....it's timeless!
This is one of my favorite scents of all time.  It's a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume!  Wish it came in a splash too!
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
This is my absolute favorite scent for every day activities, it’s not too flowery it’s just absolute perfection when I want to smell a little extra lovely without choking out the room. This perfume can be worn without people realizing you’re wearing it and enjoying the scent regardless. Frankly- don’t we all want to smell AMAZING without people being aware we are trying. If you share this goal with me I highly recommend this brand! 💞
Verónica R.
Philadelphia
My husband bought this for me because he was getting Tommy boy. Although it reminds me of my childhood, I think it's too floral for me. Its comparable to Charlie white. It's ok but I have to be in the mood for this smell. No my signature scent.
Lauren D.
Charleston
This is a must have for every woman! It’s a very classic and light scent. Tommy girl is one of my favorites and go to perfumes! I get several compliments each time I wear it! I also feel that it is affordable compared to other perfumes.
nikki b.
Indianapolis, IN
Y’ALL - this is a classic scent that is so affordable. Gigi Hadid recently did a campaign for Tommy Girl and it caught my eye so I went to buy it. It’s only around 30$ at Target! College girls, this is where it’s at 🙌🏻
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was my favorite when I was in middle school, which was a long time ago but I was able to find it at a Tommy outlet recently and had to have it. Still a favorite and it’s a light wearing scent.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
This is a classic song that is great for any young girl maybe their first Mel or sometimes it just takes us middle-aged girls back to an easier time in life it's not crazy priced and no you will definitely everybody will be like I love that smile I know that smell what are you wearing but they won't remember that that used to wear at
Alex M.
This is a classic. Love the scent of this cologne! It is really affordable and easy to find- I purchased at a local department store. Long lasting and it smells amazing- great brand and a product that has been around for a long time and loved by many! check it out!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
I still love the smell of this 20 years later haha. It's a very fresh and sporty, yet sweet scent. I would definitely recommend if you want a perfume you can wear anytime and isn't too strong.
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
Would this be a workplace-appropriate scent?
Jackie P.
Has anyone tried this before? Do you recommend?
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
This was a favorite scent of mine when I was younger, can we still purchase this anywhere?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How would you rate the scent? Is it one of your favorites? ~jessnherguys~
Ariana A.