BY TOMMY

Tommy Girl perfume was launched by Tommy Hilfiger in 1996. It is a refreshing fragrance that blends energetic florals with low notes of sandalwood and heather. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
NEVADA K.
This perfume brings back memories! I started using it in 7th grade and loved it back then! It's not bad compared to the price.
Aralie D.
Garland, TX
Very nice smell. would'nt wear it everyday though. Love how simple but sophisticated the bottle looks.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
I used to have a bottle of this and I loved it! I had forgotten all about it but maybe I will buy it next time.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta la fragancia de este perfume lo estoy usando actualmente y lo que mas me gusta es que posee un olor suave y duradero.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I used to love this! I used it when I was younger and really enjoyed the scent, although I haven't come across this perfume in what feels like forever
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
The perfume is just adorable and the smell is absoluently gorgeous and stay fresh all day long , I love it so much
Stefany M.
Yo solía tener una botella de esto y me encantó! Me había olvidado de ella, pero tal vez voy a comprar la próxima vez.