BY TOMMY HILFIGER

Women's 3.4 oz EDT Spray. Tommy Hilfiger launched Tommy 10 and Tommy Girl 10 perfume in September 2007. The scents are updated variations of the original Tommy and Tommy Girl fragrances. Tommy Girl 10 perfume has top notes of tart Nantucket cranberry luscious Marion pear sweet Pixie tangerine and Indian River grapefruit; a heart of Mississippi magnolia California honeysuckle and Virginia water lily and a drydown of Vermont cream butterscotch and Rocky Mountain birch. see more...

Veronica M.
Kansas City
The smell is amazing one of my favorite products I have ever bought in my life. This is the only perfume I buy my boyfriend definitely knows this as my signature smell and I wouldn’t change it for any other perfume.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
One of my fav. Scents ! Wore it all through middle & highschool ! Really inexpensive and easy to find !
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Very classic with a reserved tone ..like other tommy fragrance it stand it flavor not so long lasting
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This was a favorite of mine in high school. It's a classic scent that wears all day!
Karen A.
OMG I used this scent every day for school! The smell was amazing (i would smell my wrist constantly) and it lasted all day.
emmily r.
It is fruity floral fragrance, This fragrance is ideal for daily and it is very cool its durability is average.

back