BY TOMMY BOY

Sexy, confident, modern .since it was first introduced tommy has been turning women's heads.â the natural and unique blend of cranberry and cinnamon apple pie combined with tangy citrus is hard to resist.â tommy is sure to become one of your favorites for every occasion. see more...

• What is this? And whatis the price of this product?4 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Since HS I've loved smelling this scent whether just walking down the hall sniffing out which guy might be wearing it or hugging my BF a bit longer just bc he was wearing this! Oh memories! I should buy this for my teen son! Maybe he'll like it and it'll bring him extra luck! I want to say hubby likes this too but I'm not positive!
johana v.
Colton , CA
My husband would always talk about this cologne, he would always talk about how much he loved it and wanted to purchase it again after using it in his high school days.
So I went out my way to purchase it for him, and he was beyond appreciative.
First let me tell you, this was the only cologne I was able to tolerate while I was pregnant with my little one, thankfully. It's not too overpowering like most colognes, & it's lasts all day.
Tomi Y.
Not a huge fan of this smell but very great product a little to strong if you ask me.
Maryam N.
What is this? And whatis the price of this product?