BeautyFragranceTommy Bahama
WTOMMYBAHAMACOOL34 34 oz Womens Very Cool Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tommy Bahama

Our fragrance and beauty products provide everyone a perfect finishing and luxurious look. It will provide a wonderful make over and fragrance for everyday use, ease to handle and portable. Our cosmetics are named for its quality and attractive colors...

Can someone describe the scent or if this fragrance resembles another brand?
Start your review of Tommy Bahama WTOMMYBAHAMACOOL3.4 3.4 oz Womens Tommy Bahama Very Cool Eau De Parfum Spray!
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love the scent of this. It has been my favorite perfume since I was a teen. I will say however the scent doesn't last as long as I would like. I go threw the bottle quite quickly. It doesn't make me like the smell any less tho.
Moreli A.
Bronx, NY
I always receive complements when I wear this scent! Several times on the NYC subway I have had people turn to me and ask if that's me that smells so good! It lasts all day even in the Summer. I would describe it as a fresh, slightly citrusy, peach scent.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
Just picked this up today. It smells nice, but very very beachy. Smells identical to the pier one reed diffuser called oceans.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Very nice fresh summer scent. Price is very good and the bottle is very pretty. Scent stays a decent amount of time through the day. I purchased mine through perfume mania. I would recommend trying it if you are looking for a fresh flirty summer scent for a reasonable price.
Jayla M.
Buffalo, NY
Great price very fresh sexy smell not too strong love the packaging and the scent lasts a long time my boyfriend loves the way it smells on me I recommend it to all the lady's because men love this perfume and you can just smell good for yourself !
Porsche M.
I have been wearing tommy Bahama very cool perfume for years and always receive compliments on its scent. I recommend this perfume to everyone
LeeAnn B.
It's a great summer scent. It's light and refreshing. Unlike most reviewers, I found that it didn't have the staying power for me and seemed to be gone pretty quick. Love the scent. Wish it would last a bit longer.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Fresh scent and lovely! The fragrance lasts all day! Purchased at Ulta for a great price and I love the the bottle! I will purchase again for sure! I recommend this fragrance to anyone! Don't change a thing!
Melanie M.
Kingstree, SC
Love the scent of this reminds me of vacation for some reason. Usually wear this scent in the summer for that reason!
Jayvean C.
Macon, GA
One of my new pick ups ! Very fresh and has a light scent. Really reminds me of a summery scent but I really love this !