Tommy Bahama Very Cool Women Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Helen K.

BY TOMMY BAHAMA

Mandarin, Mint Mojito, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Aquatic Note, Bleached Woods, Ginger, Water Pepper, Vetyver see more...

• Can someone describe the scent or if this fragrance resembles ano...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Very nice fresh summer scent. Price is very good and the bottle is very pretty. Scent stays a decent amount of time through the day. I purchased mine through perfume mania. I would recommend trying it if you are looking for a fresh flirty summer scent for a reasonable price.
Jayla M.
Buffalo, NY
Great price very fresh sexy smell not too strong love the packaging and the scent lasts a long time my boyfriend loves the way it smells on me I recommend it to all the lady's because men love this perfume and you can just smell good for yourself !
Amber O.
Simi Valley, CA
I was handed a small sample of Tommy Bahamas Very Cool perfume for women and was expecting it to give me a headache with some overpowering smell that lingers around. It was exactly the opposite! The perfume gives off a fresh scent that makes a lasting impression without the overpowering presence. All day I was being complimented with "you smell great" or "what is that fragrance you're wearing." It's a perfect fragrance for your regular day to day.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Fresh scent and lovely! The fragrance lasts all day! Purchased at Ulta for a great price and I love the the bottle! I will purchase again for sure! I recommend this fragrance to anyone! Don't change a thing!
LeeAnn B.
It's a great summer scent. It's light and refreshing. Unlike most reviewers, I found that it didn't have the staying power for me and seemed to be gone pretty quick. Love the scent. Wish it would last a bit longer.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Definitely a great summer scent. It's very fresh and beachy and would be great for a day to day fragrance but especially lovely in the summertime.
Porsche m.
I have been wearing tommy Bahama very cool perfume for years and always receive compliments on its scent. I recommend this perfume to everyone
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
Omg this smells sooooo good! My husband knows that this is one of my favorite perfumes to wear and he got me a gift set of this. I love it.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this perfume. It's very clean smelling and not too overbearing. It has a very coastal vibe to it with a floral citrus note.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
Just picked this up today. It smells nice, but very very beachy. Smells identical to the pier one reed diffuser called oceans.
Melina R.
Can someone describe the scent or if this fragrance resembles another brand?