2 colors available

BY TOMMY BAHAMA

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Converse, TX
I love how clean and fresh the perfume. Great price. Had a lot of friends tell me I smelled good. I normally wear H2o by Tous and My friends like this smell better. I am a big fan of clean and refreshing smells and this is my favorite.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
Love love love everything tommy Bahama. It smells amazing the packaging is great and it's decently priced for what you get. It's always well worth it. Smell lasts all day. Would recommend to anyone at all
Liz T.
Liz T.
This perfume is amazing. It smells refreshing and clean. The scent last a long time and you can find it at Marshalls from time to time for under $30.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells great !! The scent is not too strong , you can sometimes find it at Ross and other discount stores .
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has a very fresh clean scent ! and the smell is very long lasting! if your looking for a nice scent this one is amazing!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased this from Marshalls for Less than $20 and it smells great. Great buy and great scent.
haley c.
haley c.
I love this scent. I use it sometimes when I need a change. It lasts all day and has a very nice smell
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Passaic, NJ
OMG!! I saw this at the mall and I truly loved the smell. I will be buying it this for Christmas.
Mallary E.
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
I love this scent! I first found it at the mall and then way cheaper at a discount store, so I bought a backup! Very affordable, not too st to of a smell, and long lasting!
Rahma R.
Rahma R.
Bergen, Bergen
Very long-lasting fragrance .... it has got a really different yet unique smell,which is really nice actually ..
Cassandra S.