BY COOLA

Keep your lips soft, supple and totally protected with this lip balm sunscreen. Providing 80 minutes of water resistance, this luxurious formula is ultra-moisturizing and free of harsh chemicals. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes and shields your lips while healing dryness caused by the sun. Bluemonade features a delicious blueberry-lemonade flavor. see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
Review for: Unscented Sport Spray Sunscreen, 50 more...
I love coola sunscreen. Especially in the summer time. The value of this product is great and not too pricey. This product is very effective! It has well packaging and I would recommend others to use this product!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Love this sunscreen!! It smells so good, and I feel like it really works on my skin. It gives me the perfect tan without burning and makes my skin hydrated as well which you can never go wrong with.
Lulu's Life L.
dalton, OH
Works like it's supposed to! I burn very easily and using this I didn't get burnt in twenty minutes like I normally would. Also, it didn't burn my face, a lot of sunscreens burn when I put them on.
Jordan C.
Edgewater
I like how light this feels on my skin i use it whenever we go out i love I Florida so we always need Sun screen i like how it smells good and i love how well it absorbed in my skin
Sara J.
i got this as a sample. for some reason this sunscreen was super cooling on my skin. I loved it though. its hydrating, you can apply your makeup right on top of this. i would use it as a sunscreen as well as a primer.
Rose G.
Review for: Bluemonade Sunscreen more...
I took this on our last vacation and it worked great, I recommend this product to anyone looking for a skin sensitive sunscreen , If you have many tried it yet but a sample then decide if you like it or not 😊
Victoria S.
Review for: Unscented Sport Spray Sunscreen, 50 more...
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Bay Breeze Scented Spray Sunscreen, 15 Bay Breeze more...
Seeks creative alternatives such as [examples] that drove [results]

27. Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles

28. Is continuously experimenting to drive [results]

29. Initiates and executes creative ideas such as [example]

30. Seeks new ideas and approaches
Sarah D.
This is such a nice summer sun screen! I always keep it on me when we're going to be out in the sun. It's gentle enough to use on my kids and dependable enough that I won't get a burn! The packaging is so pretty, but my favorite part is the spray nozzle. It makes for easy application and portability! The scent is nice as well!