BY TOMMY BAHAMA

X Inspired by our treasured Set Sail St. Barts scents, Tommy Bahama's St. Kitts 3.4-ounce cologne spray will charm you with notes of zesty tropical fruits, luscious flowers and warm island woods. Limit 1 order per day. Available only through Tommy Bahama, it opens with zesty top notes of kaffir lime, mandarin and starfruit. Cedarwood, watery accord and sea salt follow, finished by dry notes of driftwood, ambergris and creamy musk. It's a bold, inviting option for any island sophisticate. see more...

Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
I personally have not used this but I bought it for my husband. I got it for him last summer for our wedding. It’s pricy but worth it. It last forever. He doesn’t need to spray a lot. We purchased it at Kohl’s. It kind of has a vanilla like smell. It smells amazing. It makes me very attracted to him. It’s one men’s fragrance that lasts and doesn’t give me a headache.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Imagine being on an island waves crashing tropical everything around and a nice tropical drink in your hand. That's what you get with this cologne. You get the fruity citrus tropical fresh aquatic scents from this fragrance. The longevity is only around 5 to 6 hrs, but if your in a position to reapply by all means go ahead. Another thing is the fragrance is overwhelming so you really cant overdue it which is another good thing. Really nice cheap fragrance you can get for under $30
Jacob G.
Florence
Love this cologne! Best when used after shower! Brought mine from Belk and is very inexpensive. Scent not as long lasting but it's because it's a cologne and not perfum! I would buy it again because of the scent and price. Smell is very soft and vanilla with a kick of masculine. Not strong or overpowering unless sprayed too many times.
Taha A.
Lombard
A great cheap fragrance that is very tropical. I love opening it up and smelling the nozzle at random times. To me it smells like a sexy sun tan lotion. Great for a day out, to the beach, on a brunch date. Doesn't last too long but just spray again throughout the day. Don't pay more than 25 for this.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
I want to like St. Kitts because it's so affordable online but I can't get myself to enjoy it. It smells terribly synthetic. I've tried multiple times - just not for me I guess. I had to wash it off my skin on two separate occasions. Again, maybe it works for you but it was too synthetic for me.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Tommy Bahama St Kitts is a light summer fragrance that screams tropical beach vacation. If you are looking for a good fragrance to have this hot days of summer this is you go. The price stand point for this perfume is very good for the smell you are getting. Take into account that is an Eau De Cologne then is not going to perform as good as a EDT or EDP, but to be a very tropical scent it performs decently (2 to 3 hrs on my skin).
Yari C.
Philadelphia , Pa
This smells amazing. Got this for my uncle and I was proud to find out that they also sell a women's version. I got the body spray as well as the cologne. He loved it. I would buy this again and again. Perfect for any gift. It's not expensive either depending on where you go.
Chris G.
calgary, AB
This scent is fantastic! I love the seawater and driftwood notes in this. However i find this projects for about 15 minutes tops before it goes to skin. Its a damn shame cause I love this scent. I would never buy it as it currently is, but if an EDP version was released Id buy it in a heartbeat. Dont care what the cost is