BY COOLA

Reach the beach and stay protected with our premium SPF 30 spray sunscreen. Providing 40 minutes of water resistance, it goes on with a non-greasy feel and is free from harsh chemicals and aerosols. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes your skin while preventing inflammation caused by the sun. The Day at the Beach scent features notes of almond, coconut and orange.  see more...

Dagmara A.
Great sunscreen. Lightweight formula, does not smudge and does not make my skin oily. The spray bottle allows for easy application. Living in FL I purchase the Tommy Bahama sunscreen often. I recommend using SPF 30+ to maximal protection.
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
Sprays can be hard for me but this one works great and I get even coverage. It’s the same Coola product and quality we love but in an easy to use, non-leak, package that even kids can use. Grab some and keep it in your Beach bag!
Besjana N.
Brooklyn
I was looking an easy sunscreen to aply and definitely this one is the one that l was looking for, a little bit pricey but lt lasted me enough to be worth my money! I definitely recommend it, great brand
Janice R.
Hampton, GA
With me working in a cruise ship and being in the sun once we dock, i find this product good. Its hypo allergenic. The reason why i give it 4 star is not easy to find, i need to go online just to order it. But i do recommend this product.
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
Very nice! Love the spray and convenience. Seemed to last a long time in between applications and it doesn’t smell bad. However, I can’t see myself repurchasing something so pricey foR what it is.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
I love this little guy! I got it through work when we started carrying Coola and it was so nice during the summer! I tend to burn easily so I popped this bad boy on my lips on my way out the door and didn't have a problem all day!
Meredith C.
Mountain View, CA
Love it! This sun screen is my go to whenever I'm out in the sunny bright sun. Not only does it protect you very good from the sun, but it also leaves your skin looking great. This sunscreen is probably the only one I like to use, because it leaves my skin super soft, glowing, and looking great! It also doesn't run off when I swear while wearing this sunscreen.
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this sunscreen. It doesn't smell like a usual sunscreen, it smells amazing!
It doesn't feel suffocating on the skin either and it does its job at keeping the sun from burning your skin after a day at the beach!
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased this when I worked for Tommy Bahama. Honestly, I would be hesitant about purchasing this due to the price. BUT! I enjoyed the scent, it didn't leave me feeling sticky, and overall gave me great sun protection.