BY TOMMY BAHAMA

Men s Set Sail St. Barts Cologne With a bracing and refreshing blend of island-inspired scents, our Set Sail St. Barts cologne spray treats you to the essence of the Caribbean. Made with an exhilarating blend of sea vine, guava nectar and blue agave tequila, it lets you experience that on-the-beach sensation any time of year. see more...

Marc A.
United States
Perfect summer vacation on the beach/on a boat scent. The lime, guava, and tequila combination just smells like a tropical getaway. As awesome as it smells, it does not last that long. That is the only issue here.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This cologn smells so good on my husband and that's super important because he works at a spice company and can be overpowering but a Sprite or 2 or this and all better!
shaid h.
I love love! The look the texture smell everything about this product I need more its a great product and quality you'll love it..! I know I do is also high quality did I mention that. it's a cool cologne.
Marie A.
All of Tommy's scents are fantastic. They are never too intense or overpowering. The price is okay but if your a shopper you can find at Marshalls.
Julia A.
Besides Tommy Bahama very cool this is one of my favorite scents. My boyfriend has been wearing it for years.!
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
I love when my boyfriend wears this. all Tommy bahama smells amazing to me! pretty pricey though
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Love the way that my man smells wearing this. It is not too intense either. I hate that.
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Great smell love it and you will too! Good purchase and would recommend too
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Do you enjoy this scent?