Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts Body Mist Spray for Women uploaded by Maritza C.Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts Body Mist Spray for Women uploaded by Brittany J.

BY TOMMY BAHAMA

Tommy Bahama set sail St. Bart's by Tommy Bahama for women - 8 ounce body mist. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
I love perfume!! This has got to be one of my favorites!! My fiance loves when I wear #tommyBahamaBodySpray it's soft and sensual yet still has a fun kick to it! I like how it has such a unique smell, not a specific flower or fruit. Like moat sprays. This one has a scent of its own and I will forever buy this spray!! LOVE highly recommended
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Review for: Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts Body Mist Spray for Women, 8 Ounce more...
My all time favorite spray I have a home spray car spray bag spray my Lord it's the perfect light airy scent that compliments most looks and has easily became my favorite selection and top choice at 6.99 how can you pass it up. It's a amazing scent that i am so happy to of found
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This smells SO good and actually last a while for a body mist! I purchased mine at Marshalls, but I've also seen it at Walmart and TJ Maxx! Great price, I think I purchase it for $6!!
Brittany J.
This is my favorite body spray - year round. I found it at TJMAXX $6.99 - great price, great value...use it daily and it lasts a long time. Fresh, crisp, clean scent...reminds me of the ocean.
Evelyn H.
Pharr, TX
This is my second Tommy bahama perfume and the smells are super good. I got this one on Walgreens super affordable price and smell stays long on you.
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
Love this spray! Actually all of the sprays from Tommy Bahamas are amazing! Very long lasting & smell so good!
Lidiana M.
One of my favorite body mists!

• smells tropical
• great for the beginning of the day
• amazing price for brand
Karina N.
Cleveland, TN
I love this fragrance i got it as a gift from my sister and I fell in love the smell is just amazing
Rhonda W.
McMinnville
I love how this mist smells. It lasts a long time and you don't need to use a lot of it.