BeautyFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsTommy Bahama
Set Sail Martinique Cologne Spray For Men, 34 fl oz

Tommy Bahama Set Sail Martinique Cologne Spray For Men, 3.4 fl oz

by Tommy Bahama

Citrus Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Tommy Bahama 2 Year Introduced: 2010 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear The nose behind this fragrance is Tommy Bahama. Top notes are Bergamot. Middle notes are fresh pepper. Base notes are blue lavender and sensual musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommy Bahama Set Sail Martinique Cologne Spray For Men, 3.4 fl oz!
Angie M.
I absolutely love this cologne... I was lookinga gift for my boy, fruity type cologne in a fragrance store called Perfumania, and I smelled this one and loved it but it was about $50 there... Too rich for my blood... Low and behold I look here on Amazon and %50 cheaper.... And man does it smell good..
Ross C.
Sugar Land
Perfect day/night spring and summer fragrance. I can’t get enough of this scent. Works well at the office during the summer months as well

Looking for your answer?