BY TOMMO

Tommo 58411023 Pajama Sam 2 Thunder and Lightning: Play again and again Click Points reveal hundreds and hundreds of hidden surprises Special games and activities encourage creativity, help teach spatial-relations and sharpen problem-solving skills Save the game and finish it later What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or Delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email; usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and product can be re-installed if needed. For Services, the key that is sent is all that is needed to activate the service from the manufacturer s site. Email communication will come from our service provider at (noreply@esd. synnex.com). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Stefanie H.
I was first introduced to the Pajama Sam series as a young child in grade school back in the early 2000s. The teachers used them as a fun game during computer time. It is a game that was really fun to play that has a lot of educational elements mixed it. It was so fun as a child that you didn't realize you were learning and using what you learned. I loved it so much, I will probably purchase it to replay as an adult!
H T.
Nashville
I was first introduced to this game when I was very little! I have not played this game in years, but I remember it being very fun and entertaining. I feel that kids today will enjoy it just as much as I did when I was a kid.
Jessie P.
This was one of my childhood favorites. I wish more kids grew up playing these sort of games that allow you to have fun without experiencing too much at a young age. Love it. I wish more people knew about Pajama Sam.
Mayra V.
Oh my god, I completely forgot about this game! I used to play it all of the time when I was younger. I had so much fun playing this. I might have to look into purchasing this again. Definitely recommend!
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
This was my favorite game is a kid. I still remember like every minute of it. I definitely recommend it. It's very kid friendly but also very intelligent
Elizabeth D.
Pajama Sam is by far the best game ever in the world. If you've never played it your life isn't complete.
Alicia L.
Saint lazare mb
Omg i have never seen this game in so long, i loved this game when i was little. Great and fun!
Charles M.