Tommee Tippee Travel Bottle and Food Warmer

by Tommee Tippee

Our travel bottle and food warmer is a fuss-free way to heat everything from breastmilk and formula to baby food.

First at all , I’m a new mom , just got my first child . what type of bottle can be used there, ?can it be taken to other places ? how much time is needed to warm up ? and how to know the correct temperature depending on the age of the baby??? #Please #Help , comment bellow please !!!!
How does this work? Like how do you use this?
Is this a good quality bottle warmer? Any suggestions.
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Travel Bottle and Food Warmer!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: Target
Muy buen producto mantiene la leche caliente para usarse en cuanto se necesita me encanto
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This product is super practical! Every mom on he go should own this product! I used it to carry warm water for the babies bottles. The water last a long time warm, which is great! It 100% met my expectations. I would recommend it to every parent because it's a life savor when you are out and their is no where to warm up a bottle. I love how the top can b turned around to hold the water and warm up the bottle.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Wow! This product is very cool and works like a charm!! It heats the bottle up fast and your little is happy in no time! I used it to make cup of soup and Ramen Noodles while traveling! It's a must!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this bottle warmer bc it was the same brand as the bottles I was using and I wanted to make sure everything was compatible. Product is basically a thermos to hold hot liquid. You pour the liquid in the white lid part and soak bottle to warm. Takes a very long time to warm up. Only used it a couple of times because it was extremely inconvenient when you have a hungry crying baby.
Caitlin S.
Zephyrhills, FL
We used this in the beginning. It works but does take forever. It was nice to keep water warm while traveling but also water didn’t stay hot for too long.
Josie R.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I really appreciate and love this product. It keeps the water warm up to 6hrs. Have not tried longer than that. I love the quick pour I can do with one hand like you have to do sometimes as moms. It was only $20 on Amazon. I would buy it again and recommend it as well.
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Amazing for on the go!!! Just add hot water and it’s good for hours! Can usually make two bottles if I fill it to the top. Extremely convenient for travel or doctor visits etc.
Trinh N.
Carmichael, CA
Ok boo! I bring this with me in my diaper bad all the time when I’m out . Seriously, just fill in boil water and it last the warmness all day long. I wasn’t worried to much when I take my baby and my milk out for errands. Just throw it in the plastic can, fill the hot water in. And wait 2-3 minutes. You’ll get your milk warm and nice.
Stephanie🌺 U.
Houston
This is great for travel and overnight feeds. We take it upstairs full of warm water and it’s ready for a middle of the night feeding.
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
A must have to get food and bottles to the perfect temperature for your baby. It is a lifesaver for me! Some babies will drink room temperature or cooler milk, not my babe!!! That is when this safely warms his bottles on the go! Water in the thermos stays hot for so long!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...