BY BABIES 'R' US

Specially designed to help your little one develop grown-up drinking skills Assorted colour/style, selection in store may vary. Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills Removable easy-grip handles are perfect for little hands All tommee tippee cups are BPA free, with swappable parts see more...

Auguste P.
Auguste P.
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
I used to be a fan of Tommee Tippee brand, but I am not any more. These straw cups leak and it is the worst. One time I put this cup filled with water inside my purse and everything inside was soaking wet.
Secondly, all the pictures on the cups wash very easily.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Douglas, NB, NB
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
We recently started using these for our 18 month old and she loves them! I love them because they are easy for her to hold and they really don't leak. The only semi major problem with them is that they are very hard for me to open. I struggle opening the lid to fill it as well as the top that exposes the straw. I believe these cups are great for training your child how to use a suppy cup, but not so great for long time use as the covers are getting frustrating.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Belmont, Ontario, ON
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
These sippy cups are great. My son loves them. They are very easy for him to hold and sip from. The lid seals the cup with no drips. I had it in my diaper bag upside down and still, no leaks. My only qualm is that it does leak when held upside down without the lid on.

*I received these products via the Influenster VoxBox*
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
My 9 month old loves this cup!! She has always had difficulty with bottles and some sippy cups, but as soon as she picked this cup up she has had no issues with it! After using it I told my friend to go out and get one for her little girl too since she was having the same problems.

*received for free from Influenster for testing purposes
Fanny E.
Fanny E.
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
I love the size and look of these cups. my son and daughter love them. but I find the straw ones hard to open. so it's a bit difficult for my 2 year old to open and needs help. but we are excited we got them and are starting to use them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
INNISFIL, Ontario, ON
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
We can't wait to use these. Boys are super excited. I like that there is little packaging. They say spill proof which is great cause my boys leave their cups everywhere. Washing looks easy as they come apart which is important in my daycare!

Revieved complimentary for testing purposes!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Edmonton, Alberta, AB
Review for: Tommee Tippee Trainer Straw Cup - Pink, Styles May Vary
My son hugelly adores this so much....i would definetly advice everyone to use these. He forst started drinking it and his like i love the colour and the comfort of this....he also is pasing one to his friend to try.