Tommee Tippee Pump and Go Breast Milk Pouch

FEATURES

• Pump directly into a pre-sterilized pouch using any pump you like.
  • Pouch clicks securely into a pump and breast milk pouch bottle, so no need to transfer milk.
  • Single use pouch, pre-sterilized for complete safety.
  • Screw top lid for security while stored in fridge or freezer.
  • Fits pumps from all major brands when used with the Pump and Go breast pump adapter set.
  • Compact, lightweight and recyclable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Pump and Go Breast Milk Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
These did not leak but they were harder to make a lot of room in the freezer for bags. I really do like them though and think they do what they claim and I didn’t lose any breast milk... which was amazing
Angelique J.
Roseville, MI
Tommee Tippee Pump and Go Breast Milk Pouch uploaded by Angelique J.
I breastfed for 15months! These was my go to pumping bags. There are no cons I enjoy this so much it really helped me with my journey. I love this these are better than the others. I’m satisfied
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Bolsitas de uso convencional, seguras, higiénicas y muy prácticas, la medida es ideal Para cada toma. Recomendadas!
Kelly F.
Holyoke, MA
I have used these but they are smaller than most others I have used. They are easy to close so i think they hold the seal better
Amy  S.
Hobart, IN
This is a wonderful set and my only thing I would say nay on would be the amount of time it takes to heat the bottle. I found it to be slow and found it easier to put the bottle in a pan of hot water for a bit. Not too hot mind you but enough to warm up the milk quickly. The system is easy to use and makes storing extra expressed breast milk a pleasant experience. A wonderful set for a baby shower gift that the new mom can use with ease.
Ashley D.
Macon, GA
Overall works great with the system for collecting, storing, and even feeding. Be sure to follow the directions.
Tatyy B.
Orlando, FL
These were really good when I was breastfeeding my son. They kept the milk fresh and were very sturdy .
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Never seen this before, I actually like that it has a cap instead of a Ziploc like other brands do..
Shawnesse S.
Lancaster, OH
Loved these so much made mid night feedings so much easier it was already made up and all I had to do is pop it in my tommee tippee warmer and it was all ready to go ! These bags are also so durable and so easy to store ! Also the thing I liked the most was that they were easy to use ! I definitely recommend these !
Lexi W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like these storage bags due to the screw on lid. It was a nice change from the other breast milk bags I have. It’s also really nice because I haven’t noticed any of the lids leaking.

Looking for your answer?