Tommee Tippee Newborn Bottle Starter Set uploaded by Samantha C.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Each baby starter kit includes a special selection of Closer to Nature products to take baby from birth through to the transitioning stage. The Starter Set contains all of the bottles and nipples needed to bottle feed a newborn with confidence. Brand: Tommee Tippee Model: 522588, 522587 Materials: Plastic, silicone Age range: Newborn and up Color options: Blue, pink Dimensions: 6 inches high x 6.1 inches wide x 9.3 inches long Amount held: Two (2) 5 oz. bottles, two (2) 9 oz. bottles Included in the package: Two (2) 5 oz. bottles, two (2) 9 oz. bottles, one (1) first sips cup, one (1) bottle brush Care instructions: Dishwasher safe see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Meghan M.
Eureka , CA
I love these bottles one of the best ones I've used so far I'm a mom of 3 and I've been through so many different brands of bottles but I can honestly say these are amazing and work really well. I would definitely recommend them to any mom to be.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
These bottles are awesome! My son took them so well when we started bottle feeding after breastfeeding. The lids and nipples fit either sized bottle, so its easy to pair up and you dont have to look forever for a lid or nipple. The handle on the "sippy cup" fits all of the bottles as well so you can change the sizes of your "sippy cups". The nipples are also super soft and since they are wide they are really easy to wash. I also like that the kit comes with he bottle brush, so you dont have to worry about buying one and the bottle brush is awesome! The kit I got also included a pacifier as well that my son loved and he didnt take very many pacifiers until he was closer to one.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
I cannot rave about these bottles enough. They are easy to clean as there are not a lot of parts. The nipple is interchangeable if the baby needs a faster flow. They come in different colors and are easy for the baby to grip when ready.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
This was my daughters favorite bottle and the bottle I think most mimicked the natural breast with a lot of different nipple options it was a great transition for a child who exclusively breast fed
Amy B.
Toronto, ON
I am looking into these to transition my son into using a bottle. Curretly using a different brand and he keeps using the teat as a teether and keeps biting. Wondering if this would be a good buy?