BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

For the transition from breast or bottle feeding to sippy cup drinking Includes soft, silicone bottle nipple and offset soft spout for multiple drinking options Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands Sterilizer, dishwasher and microwave Safe All Tommee Tippee cups are BPA free Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Taylor T.
Ohio
We used tommee tippee bottles and pacifiers, so using the same brand to introduce cups seemed like a natural transition. Tommee tippee didn’t disappoint! The soft spout was so similar to the bottles and it was a relatively easy adjustment.
Janis W.
Houston
My daughter loves this cup. She doesn't enjoy bottles. I was drawn to this cup because it has a sippy cup shaped nipple made of a softer bottle nipple like material. It also comes a more traditional bottle nipple. My only issue with this cup in the nipple is easy to pull out of the top as your fitting it onto the cup. It is so wide and soft that it bends and slips out easily.
Rie C.
New Albany, IN
We just started using this with our four month old and I love it!! I love that it comes with a bottle nipple and a sippy spout that is the same material for an easy transition for baby. My son can hold the handles and feed himself which is so helpful for when he gets hungry in the car. Great product.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
My daughter loves it. Easy for her to hold. Not to large for her little hands. My only complaint is the sippy insert leaks.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Not worth my money. It leaks everywhere. The size was good for my son to hold though. Otherwise... just no.