Tommee Tippee Micro Steam Sterilizer

Closer to Nature® 50 Years Expertise Intuitively Designed to Help Protect Baby s Immune System. Chemical Free for Ultimate Peace of Mind - Kills 99.9% of Germs*. 4 Mins - Fast Sterilizing Phase. Holds 4 Closer to Nature Bottles. Easy Loading Basket. Stays Sterile All Day & Night. BPA Free. Mimics Natural Feel. Flex & Movement of Breastfeeding. Easier to Latch On. Anti-Colic, Anti-Gas. Advanced Easi-Vent™.

how does this compare to other brands ?
I have been thinking about getting one. Is it really worth the money?
When it's done from the microwave do I lit it sit with the lid on or off?
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Micro Steam Sterilizer!
Product Highlights
“It works great but you have to be careful and let it cool down so you don't get a steam burn.” in 5 reviews
Jacksonville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a perfect baby shower gift. We received one and it's easy to use. Just fill up your washed bottles and nipples add a little water, and put the cover on and put it in the microwave. We have only used it a few times when my son use to take bottle the first month he was born. Now he's so spoiled with his breast milk straight from the source. Lol. I wish he still took bottle, but its hard getting him to latch and now we don't really use the sterilizer. The great thing is that it's affordable and can find one at target and babiesrus.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My fiancé received this as a babyshower gift and we have used it from the beginning. It's easy to use and the bottles are left very clean. It's also an inexpensive product and you can find it anywhere. The only thing I don't like is the way the lid locks.
Erie, Pa
After I wash my bottles I always use my Tommee Tippee sterilizer. It really takes no extra time and it makes me feel like the bottles are extra clean. You can put four bottles in at a time along with four nipples with rings attached and four binkis.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this steam sterilizer because I use the Tommee Tippee bottles and love the brand. The reusable sterilizer is much more practical and affordable for sterilizing bottles as often as I do. I tried to give it 5 stars, but it won't let me
I wish it was bigger...it only hold 4 bottles but hey babies r us had it on sale for $12! Can't beat that marked down from 30! But alot of their tommee tippee stuff is on sale now so I suggest you get it!
Love using this when my sons bottles need a little extra cleaning! I have no worries about germs after using this! And it is so fast and easy to use! Only 4 minutes and they're clean and ready to use!
Arlington, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The sterilizer works great and fits in the microwave. The bottles get clean and feel better about the safety if them. I just honestly wish it was self heating as opposed to using the microwave.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love tommee tippee, my daughter loves these bottles and I love the style of the bottles. Other mothers have recommended this brand to me and I am glad that I listened to them, great product.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. It saves so much time and you can sterilize anything of your baby's in under five minutes. It works great but you have to be careful and let it cool down so you don't get a steam burn.
Milford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Really great product does exactly what is supposed to do. Honestly we didn't use it that often.... I have to hand wash all our dishes and the water gets super hot so most of the time I wasn't worried about putting them through the steamer afterwards.