BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Crawling, walking, running around from 12 months onwards your little one becomes a lot more active, so they need to start drinking more fluids. At 9 ounce, our biggest straw cup is ideal at this stage, designed to keep busy toddlers happy and hydrated... see more...

Review (1)
Raven H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am normally a fan of all things Tommee Tippee, I have always used their bottles and bottle warmer with both of my children, but this sippy cup needs to go in the trash. It leaks all over the place and there is no way to clean it. Once you take the straw out, it is nearly impossible to get it back in, and there are so many nooks and crannys in the lid of the cup that getting it completely clean isn’t an option. I bought this for my 13 month old for Christmas and actually threw it away the other day because I was so disgusted with it.