New ParentNursing & FeedingBreastfeedingTommee Tippee
Insulated Straw Tumbler - 9 Ounce - Blue - Moon Rule The World

Tommee Tippee Insulated Straw Tumbler - 9 Ounce - Blue - Moon Rule The World

by Tommee Tippee

Crawling, walking, running around from 12 months onwards your little one becomes a lot more active, so they need to start drinking more fluids. At 9 ounce, our biggest straw cup is ideal at this stage, designed to keep busy toddlers happy and hydrated...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Insulated Straw Tumbler - 9 Ounce - Blue - Moon Rule The World!
Neveen  S.
This was the worst buy for me and no they don’t keep the water cold and yeas it spills even if all the way closed and they make the water taste funny!!! Tommee Tippee Insulated Straw Tumbler - 9 Ounce - Blue - Moon Rule The World
Katelyn L.
Morganton, NC
Tommee Tippee Insulated Straw Tumbler - 9 Ounce - Blue - Moon Rule The World uploaded by Katelyn L.
No other straw cup is as close to them really drinking out of straw without the spills. Loves the designs and how easy he can even use it. Great cup!
Ashley L.
Franklin, NH
Bought this recently for my son. Have to say, it was definitely worth the money. Doesnt leak, unlike alot of other sippy cups. Easy for them to pick up, and hold onto. Keeps drinks cold / cool for hours. Tommee Tippee always has great selections to choose from whether it be bottles, sippys, pacifiers, etc. Definitely recommended to any parents looking for a durable, non leak sippy cup for their littles 😊
Lindsay D.
Bel Air, MD
My daughter was starting to get more interested in my water bottle than her sippy cups so I decided to try this tumbler out. First off, way too many parts and the straw is a pain to thread back through the snap top (hides the straw). Second off, the hinges where the top snaps in to pinched her lip so now she isn't too keen on it. Finally, all of these things leak. After little one is finished taking a drink, water is trapped in the straw and thus it leaks out of the top. Definitely looking for better options!
Raven H.
Georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
I am normally a fan of all things Tommee Tippee, I have always used their bottles and bottle warmer with both of my children, but this sippy cup needs to go in the trash. It leaks all over the place and there is no way to clean it. Once you take the straw out, it is nearly impossible to get it back in, and there are so many nooks and crannys in the lid of the cup that getting it completely clean isn’t an option. I bought this for my 13 month old for Christmas and actually threw it away the other day because I was so disgusted with it.

Looking for your answer?