BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Insulated to keep drinks cool, this Tommee Tippee cup will help keep your little mover and shaker hydrated. PRODUCT FEATURES Designed to keep your toddler happy and hydrated Chunky yet lightweight with easy grip sides, perfect for little hands Super soft spout is gentle on your baby s gums when teething Parts are interchangeable with other Tommee Tippee cups BPA-free plastic PRODUCT DETAILS Age: 1 year & up Top-rack dishwasher safe Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. see more...

• Have any of you found or heard of mold that gets stuck inside the...1 Answers
  • Does this cup keep cool things cool and warm things warm?1 Answers
  • Do you find these cups easy to clean well?1 Answers
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I bought two sippy couples about 2 weeks ago. I always have to keep an eye out for sippy cups that don't leak or spill. Both my daughter love there cup. I bought mine at Ross on a weekend 2 bottles for $5. there great and the design are so cute. One problem i do find with these Tommee cups is the white part under the lid it's really hard and difficult to clean so most of the time after washing them i boil some water and throw the lids and the small parts just to be safe and clean them.
Ann Marie L.
I would give this 5 stars because it is a pretty sippy and it doesn't leak but apart from it being a bit pricy, in my perspective, the valve does mold too fast and we always wash the bottles and the valves after every use. My little one only drinks juice and water out of it and rarely he'd drink milk from it.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
We had a few problems with these cups. They leaked, they were really hard to clean and one of ours just fell apart. The plastic body part of the cup came off. I love this brand but these just didn’t work for us.
Angel H.
Too many pieces, if cup is dropped the stopper valve falls out and the liquid in cup leaks out which is pretty much a nightmare with a toddler. There's places in the lid even a small bottle brush can't reach.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
These are some of the best sippy cups, ive ever used. Again, they are a little expensive, but very worth the price. No, theres no room for improvement, with this sippy cup. Ive already bragged about these awesome cups to famiky and friends. Ill definitley be purchasing more of these sippy cups. They dont leak at all. And are extremely easy to wash.
Caitlin J.
Broussard, LA
When we were introducing sippie cups to my daughter around her first birthday, she took to these cups faster than any other brand. I love that they're insulated to keep drinks cold, and with a little one who loves to throw things, the fact that they're spill proof is a must have for us! Only downside: if they throw/drop it really forcefully, the valve can pop out, making it not so spill proof! Keep an eye on Target's Cartwheel app for good deals -- they have coupons on there fairly frequently.
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
We received this free from Influenster and we were really excited. Unfortunately, my 15 month old son just cannot get the hang of it. My spouse and I both tried to drink from it and it was very hard. One star for high quality plastic and one star for seriously leak proofness.
Tayelor D.
Meriden , KS
It's unfortunate because while these are the only sippy cups I can find that don't leak, the valve on the inside is IMPOSSIBLE to clean. It gets so nasty after only a couple of uses. My toddler drinks mostly milk so these just aren't for us. They might work OK for water use only, but I won't be buying anymore of these for that reason. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
We have a wide range of sippy cups in our cabinets, and 75% of them are these. They are cute and durable. They are easy to wash and put back together, and they keep drinks cold. The only reason i do not give them 5 stars, is bc they do tend to leak more than some other brands. We use these cups during the day and others at bedtime. Definitely worth the purchase
Romi G.
I have just started using them with my 1 year old lately and he loves it. The snap lock on the top is not something my son can open. There is no spillage with this sippy cup. I love that it is insulated and looks so cool.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does anyone else who have these cups have issues with milk staying/setting inside the white stoper even if it's hand cleaned or dishwasher cleaned ... we can't seem to get all the milk out of it even if we soak it tap it on the sink it still just keeps holding milk & it's getting frustrating.
Lindsay M.
Charlottetow, PE
How easy are these to clean? Does the top part come apart?
Amanda L.
Do you find these cups easy to clean well?
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Have any of you found or heard of mold that gets stuck inside the sealed lid?
Kayla D.
Saskatoon, ['', 'SK', '']
Does this cup keep cool things cool and warm things warm?