BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Insulated to keep drinks cool, this Tommee Tippee cup will help keep your little mover and shaker hydrated. PRODUCT FEATURES Designed to keep your toddler happy and hydrated Chunky yet lightweight with easy grip sides, perfect for little hands Super soft spout is gentle on your baby s gums when teething Parts are interchangeable with other Tommee Tippee cups BPA-free plastic PRODUCT DETAILS Age: 1 year & up Top-rack dishwasher safe Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. see more...

• Have any of you found or heard of mold that gets stuck inside the...1 Answers
  • Does this cup keep cool things cool and warm things warm?1 Answers
  • Do you find these cups easy to clean well?1 Answers
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
We received this free from Influenster and we were really excited. Unfortunately, my 15 month old son just cannot get the hang of it. My spouse and I both tried to drink from it and it was very hard. One star for high quality plastic and one star for seriously leak proofness.
Kelly M.
Mifflinburg, PA
There is a recall on these cups with the white valve. They are very difficult to clean and become moldy. They will send you new ones with valves that are easy to clean.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
This is the only sippy cup I've found that does not drip. I do dislike that the plastic piece inside the top doesn't completely dry out
RUBY l.
Love this sippy cup my 1 year old loves it doesn't leak great for baby highly recommend
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
These are some of the best sippy cups, ive ever used. Again, they are a little expensive, but very worth the price. No, theres no room for improvement, with this sippy cup. Ive already bragged about these awesome cups to famiky and friends. Ill definitley be purchasing more of these sippy cups. They dont leak at all. And are extremely easy to wash.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I bought two sippy couples about 2 weeks ago. I always have to keep an eye out for sippy cups that don't leak or spill. Both my daughter love there cup. I bought mine at Ross on a weekend 2 bottles for $5. there great and the design are so cute. One problem i do find with these Tommee cups is the white part under the lid it's really hard and difficult to clean so most of the time after washing them i boil some water and throw the lids and the small parts just to be safe and clean them.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
My son uses this sippy cup almost exclusively. I love that it doesn't leak and is relatively easy to clean. My only draw back on this cup is the soft plastic on the lid. My son bites it. Other than that I really like this cup.
Erin B.
Batavia
I liked these sippy cups a lot, the were nice for my daughter because she liked the soft tip. However they were nearly impossible to clean when it came to the nozzle on the inside and I had many problems with milk build up.
Angel H.
Too many pieces, if cup is dropped the stopper valve falls out and the liquid in cup leaks out which is pretty much a nightmare with a toddler. There's places in the lid even a small bottle brush can't reach.
Tayelor D.
Meriden , KS
It's unfortunate because while these are the only sippy cups I can find that don't leak, the valve on the inside is IMPOSSIBLE to clean. It gets so nasty after only a couple of uses. My toddler drinks mostly milk so these just aren't for us. They might work OK for water use only, but I won't be buying anymore of these for that reason. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does anyone else who have these cups have issues with milk staying/setting inside the white stoper even if it's hand cleaned or dishwasher cleaned ... we can't seem to get all the milk out of it even if we soak it tap it on the sink it still just keeps holding milk & it's getting frustrating.
Lindsay M.
Charlottetow, PE
How easy are these to clean? Does the top part come apart?
Amanda L.
Do you find these cups easy to clean well?
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Have any of you found or heard of mold that gets stuck inside the sealed lid?
Kayla D.
Saskatoon, ['', 'SK', '']
Does this cup keep cool things cool and warm things warm?