Tommee Tippee Formula Dispensers, 12-Count

by Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee closer to nature formula dispensers fit neatly inside closer to nature 9oz bottles for convenient mixing and feeding any time. Measure dry formula in advance, then make up the bottle as needed. The formula dispenser fits right inside a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Formula Dispensers, 12-Count!
These little things make life so much easier for you and baby. Especially in the middle of the night when you're half asleep! They save so much room in the diaper bag as well (instead of carrying a big can of formula around). Easy to come apart and clean. I recommend these to any parent who formula feeds.
Haines City, FL
I love these. Easy way to separate formula and water to keep milk fresh but stores it all safely in the bottle.. I take at least 2 with me everywhere I go with my son and daughter.. Highly recommend especially if you use the bottles

Looking for your answer?