Tommee Tippee Explora Easi-Roll Bibs - Multi - 2 ct uploaded by Mary M.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Explora Easi-Roll Bibs - 2 ct Features: Crumb and mess catcher Rolls up for travel Wipes clean quickly and easily Soft and light Easi Roll Bibs (6-7m+) see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
These bibs are durable and so easy to clean! We were using a vinyl type of washable bib before these and they were kind of gross. I am so glad that we decided to through out the old bibs and make this transition. These are pretty cheap too, only cost us about $6 for two on Amazon. Definitely recommend these!
Mary M.
Mary M.
I finally splurged and bought the silicone bibs and I will never go back to any other bib. I put them on my son and he can't take them off. They are easy to clean. They are easy to roll up and take with me. And they were six dollars at Walmart.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
These things are GREAT! Now that my son is eating solids this catches everything and it's so very easy to clean. I wipe it down and sometimes just stick it in the dishwasher. Love it!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
These bibs are durable and stand the test of time. We received them for our baby shower and still use them with zero issues almost 2 years later. Easy to clean and dish washer safe (not on high heat)