Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle & Food Warmer

Our Closer to Nature® Electric Bottle and Food Warmer heats bottles and baby food quickly and safely.

• Closer to Nature Electric Bottle and Food Warmer heats bottles and baby food quickly.
  • Warms bottles of breast milk or formula, and food jars in about four minutes*
  • Temperature control dial to adjust temperature.
  • Easy-to-use, simply add water.
  • Fits all Closer to Nature™ and Ultra™ Bottles

Is this bottle warmer better then the doctor browns bottle warmer ?
How effective is this product??
Is this similar to the avent bottle warmer?? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle & Food Warmer!
Product Highlights
Bottle warms up quickly so definitely must make sure you don't leave in for too long.in reviews
As I previously read that these bottle are the best for avoiding nipple confusion for breastfeeding, I couldn't resist.in reviews
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good easy to use and fast I definitely recommend these brand they are really good and plus they look like they know what they are doing 😜.
Samantha P.
Gardiner, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This is a very basic bottle warmer but gets the job done! Inexpensive and works. You add water to it and then drop the bottle down in and only takes a few minutes to warm up. I would recommend it especially for the price.
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use, safe, quick! That works perfectly to warm up a milk for my baby, this time I would like to use something different, but I highly recommend this one if someone is interested in cheap and good bottle warmer. Once I forgot to turn this off but automatically it turned off.
Mira I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This advice works very well, it warms the milk in a few minutes.It doesn’t take a lot of space in the kitchen.Affordable price.
Krystle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle and Food Warmer were a life saver for middle of the night feedings. I had it plugged in on my nightstand and would turn it on the moment my daughter began to get fuzzy. I highly recommend.
Dawn G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this bottle warmer its affordable easy to use and works like any high end bottle warmer definitely a must have if you are bottle feeding also love that its multi use you can use it for milk or baby food if you want a good gift for a baby shower or even just for your baby this would be perfect.
Saira A.
Rossville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Súper nesesario para las mamás y ahorrar mucho tiempo y la calienta ala temperatura deseada
Tuwanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
The Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle & Food Warmer works great! It warms bottles fast which helps when your baby becomes inpatient. It’s not large like other warmers so it’s not overshadowing anything if you leave it on your countertop.
Kathryn R.
Chapin, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were recently recalled due to fire hazard, so if you have one, be sure yours wasn't recalled as well!
Libby B.
Marietta, GA
Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle & Food Warmer uploaded by Libby B.
I received this bottle warmer as a complimentary sample and was so excited because I am a huge fan of tommee tippee. What I love about this product is that heats bottles up very quickly and all my bottles that I have will work in this warmer. What I wish this product had is a timer so you know how long the bottle has been in. This is such a great product this is typically I go to purchase for all my friends who are new moms-to-be.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...