Tommee Tippee Easy Roll Bib uploaded by Amanda T.Tommee Tippee Easy Roll Bib uploaded by Amanda T.Tommee Tippee Easy Roll Bib uploaded by Cari R.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Help your little one stay clean at meal times with this set of two explora easi-roll bibs from tommee tippee. Featuring convenient, crumb-catching scoops, these handy bibs roll up for easy transport and storage. see more...

• Do they last long? Eill they get damaged fast when rolli...2 Answers
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Third baby and i decided to try this bib. I love it. I regret not getting one sooner. Makes meal time easy to clean. No lottle pieces all over baby and the high chair
Amanda T.
Westmoreland, TN
I am in love with Tommeetippee. Not only is he always there for me, but he is gentle, subtle, and hard working. Seriously though; Tommeetippee is the best!! We've been using their easy roll bibs for awhile now, and I've always been satisfied with how they work. They are a soft silicone, which is gentle on baby, easy to wash, and makes for simple and quick storage. The colors are very gender neutral, and thanks to the sizing bobbles on the back, even my almost-2-year-old can wear these in comfort. The catch it all pocket on the bottom is great for catching crumbs, dribbles (and if you're my son) for storing cookies for after dinner.

All in all, I give this product 5 stars and two thumbs up! For more information, check out my youtube review at Amanda and Ryan (ramt031612).
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I bought the milk bibs from Tommee Tippee and LOVE THEM!!! She drools and has a hard time keep bibs around her neck because she's a small baby. But these fit PERFECTLY. Nothing leaks onto her cloths and keeps her dry. I love these products and can't wait to try the rest of what they have. They are an all around great company and have well made products.
Lisi M.
I love these bibs so easy to clean and prevent food from falling literally all over lol. The only dislike I have is the bulky was of the bib I feel like my daughter can barley see her food in front of her bc of the front part of the bib that catches the food but overal its a good product! I would recommend these to any mommy!!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the absolute best! We do baby led weaning with my daughter, which is very messy! This does a great job of catching any pieces that she spits out or drops. It also cleans up well and can be washed easily.
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
These bibs are awesome! They are a soft silicon that washes easy and catches mist spills. They roll up and take up little space in the diaper bag. Can be found at any store target, walmart etc
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I bought these because they are easy to clean and the little pouch at the front catches all the crumbs and food that she drops. They are very practical, you just wipe them or wash them in the sink and done. I just wish the closing was easier.
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX
These bibs are amazing! They wipe off easily and we throw ours in the dishwasher. They catch a ton of food. My 20 month old is still on the smallest setting, so it runs a bit big.
Lisa R.
Colonial Hgts, VA
These bibs are a lifesaver when your toddler is eating something really messy! It catches the crumbs and stray foods from falling into their lap or onto the floor. They're so easy to clean and are easy to roll up/pack in a diaper bag.
Lauren S.
Chesapeake, VA
Great bib that catches all the crumbs from messy eaters! Also very easy to clean up and air dry. The only issue is after a while my daughter can easily pull the bib off if she doesn't feel like wearing it anymore.
norma t.
Do they last long? Eill they get damaged fast when rolling them?