Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingNursing PadsTommee Tippee
Disposable Breast Pads, 50-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Tommee Tippee Disposable Breast Pads, 50-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Tommee Tippee

New parents will appreciate this pack of 50 disposable breast pads from tommee tippee. These offer comfortable and discreet breast care, and they feature nonslip adhesive to keep them in place. Their leakproof barriers also offer extra protection.

Which breast pads do you like best? I think these ones unstick very easily
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Disposable Breast Pads, 50-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
Humaira K.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When i was nursing this was my go to pad. I liked them as they absorbed the excess breast milk but i had to change after while because of high flow and they used to become uncomfortable after a while.
mandi N.
Greensboro, NC
I tried these and I'm very pleased! Keeps me dry and stays in place. Ill definitely be sticking yp on some of them!
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
I swear by these! Super comfy, great fit and good price. I just wish they were easier to find.
Jackilyn P.
Great for every day wear. so much better than most brands. and very good for your money.
Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
These were my favorite nursing pads (I've tried at least 4 different brands before settling on Tomee Tipee). They are absorbent and don't show through my bras like some of the other brands. I also didn't have any problems with the sticky strips leaving residue inside my bra cup like the johnson and johnson pads did. I highly recommend these.
Stephanie D.
Waxahachie
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These breast pads are very absorbent, discreet, and comfortable. They don't get lumpy or hard as they absorb and they feel dry against your skin.
arielle M.
Kyle, TX
Great product. Very absorbent and breathable. You don't have to worry about any leaks.
Megan H.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Im a huge fan of this brand in general. Their breast pads are comfortable, well priced and don't bunch in my bra. Because even though I'm leaking fluid, I want to feel like a classy gal. ;)
Nicola V.
Hastings, England
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great sticky long lasting adhesive and very reliable. Very absorbent and my favourite trust worthy brand to use. Excellent at a affordable price for a good quality product. Always chosen tommee tippees products as my first choice for everything!
Jasmine N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Loves using these again super absorbant and felt super soft against skin.... Never had any leaks with these and they held quite alot so I didn't have to worry about constantly changing them unlike some other brands.... Definitely worth trying.