BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

New parents will appreciate this pack of 50 disposable breast pads from tommee tippee. These offer comfortable and discreet breast care, and they feature nonslip adhesive to keep them in place. Their leakproof barriers also offer extra protection. see more...

Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
These were my favorite nursing pads (I've tried at least 4 different brands before settling on Tomee Tipee). They are absorbent and don't show through my bras like some of the other brands. I also didn't have any problems with the sticky strips leaving residue inside my bra cup like the johnson and johnson pads did. I highly recommend these.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Im a huge fan of this brand in general. Their breast pads are comfortable, well priced and don't bunch in my bra. Because even though I'm leaking fluid, I want to feel like a classy gal. ;)
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
These breast pads are very absorbent, discreet, and comfortable. They don't get lumpy or hard as they absorb and they feel dry against your skin.
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
I tried these and I'm very pleased! Keeps me dry and stays in place. Ill definitely be sticking yp on some of them!
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
I swear by these! Super comfy, great fit and good price. I just wish they were easier to find.
Jackilyn P.
Great for every day wear. so much better than most brands. and very good for your money.
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
Great product. Very absorbent and breathable. You don't have to worry about any leaks.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
I was going to get these but I ended up getting the Johnston ones as they were much better :)