Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesTommee Tippee
Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World

Multi-coloured set includes X3 9oz bottles, intuitively designed for smooth transition between breast and bottle. Silicone nipple mimics natural latch, flex and movement of breastfeeding, integrated easi-vent that prevents air ingestion, which can lead to colic, gas and fussiness. Compact shape keeps baby in optimal position during feeding. Bottles are BPA and phthalate free.

I am currently in the process of trying to ween my child of baby bottles, and would like to know how did you do it and what’s the best advice you can give?
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World!
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World uploaded by Crystal Z.
I’ve heard this brand is really good family members have recommended these baby bottles for my upcoming baby. So I will try them out once my baby boy arrives. The product has great reviews these are affordable I can say it is a 3 pack and colorful 💙👶🏻🍼👍🏻
Megan G.
Mullins, SC
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World uploaded by Megan G.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I love the tommee tippee baby bottles and so does my son. I don’t like how many pieces the other bottle brands like dr brown can have. Tommee tippee keeps everything simple and I like the way they fit in your hand. It’s also cool how they can convert to sippy cups!
Alyssa Y.
Cleveland, TN
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World uploaded by Alyssa Y.
Love these! The design is great for self feeding, the nipples are very close to the real thing, and the compact size means less space in your bag is used.
Ashley R.
Hollywood, FL
The best bottles I’ve tried! Easy to clean with less pieces than other bottles. Great value and great for breast fed babies. My daughter loved these bottles and adapted to them very quickly. Will be using these again for my next little one.
deanna K.
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World uploaded by deanna K.
Absolute favorite bottles. We tried dr browns but my daughter didn’t like the nipple at all. These have worked for us ever since we even got the sippycup in this brand!
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
These are shorter and thicker than a normal bottle so I think it’s easier for the baby to hold. My little guy will only use these bottles.
Angelique J.
Roseville, MI
I only ever purchased Tommee Tippee for my baby. I loved these so much they are also easy to use. They are great to me so I wouldn’t change anything.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
These are really great bottles. I think I tried using these too early and my kid was too young to really hold them well. Definitely need to pull them out and try again. The design of the bottle does make them super easy to clean, which I like
Tabitha M.
Meeker, OK
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature X3 Bottles 9oz Colour My World uploaded by Tabitha M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These seem like great bottles but we did have issues with leaking during feeding. Could be a small latch but they didn't work for us. They were super easy to clean and decent in price. We may purchase again in the future we aren't sure yet.
Sam C.
Baltimore, MD
We are a tommee tippee bottle family. Both of my kids have taken a tommee tippee bottle no problem. They are one of the easiest bottles to clean since they barely have any parts and no annoying teeny tiny crevices that are hard to get milk out of. I will always buy these bottles!