BY TOMMEE TIPPEE #4 in Bottle Warmers

Be more comfortable on the road with this tommee tippee closer to nature travel bottle & food warmer set. This portable bottle warmer does double duty as a portable food warmer too. The insulated stainless-steel flask is designed to house warm water that can heat up milk, formula or baby food while away from home. It's compact and great for longer car trips, airplane flights or even daycare. see more...

• "I could hear upy breast milk on the go" in 1 review
  • "It's super easy and safe to use! " in 1 review
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVEEEE this! I used it for both on the go and for late night feedings. It was great not having to go to the kitchen to heat up water in the middle of the night. On the go it kept water hot for hours. Absolutely recommend!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The perfect bottle warmer! It's great for travel or even just at home. Simply fill the thermos with hot water (which stays hot for many hours!) and when you are ready to warm the bottle, just pour the hot water in the white lid and let the bottle float for a while. Easy! You can also use the hot water to mix with formula for warm bottles! Highly recommend to anyone!
Kristina D.
I used to carry bags of frozen or cold breastmilk into public restrooms, trying to thaw them quickly so I could heat up a bottle, or at least get it to barely-room temperature. I remember thinking "surely, someone came up with a way to do this on the go?!" They did. Tommee Tippee travel warmer.

I added this to my list of "Unique Baby Must-Haves," which can be found in my profile.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A must have to get food and bottles to the perfect temperature for your baby. It is a lifesaver for me! Some babies will drink room temperature or cooler milk, not my babe!!! That is when this safely warms his bottles on the go! Water in the thermos stays hot for so long!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wow! This product is very cool and works like a charm!! It heats the bottle up fast and your little is happy in no time! I used it to make cup of soup and Ramen Noodles while traveling! It's a must!
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
I received this as a shower gift. It's great for traveling and very easy to use. Same concept of a thermos. I would urge you to be careful when pressing the button to pour the hot water, I've burnt my fingers twice.
Hillary S.
Great Falls, MT
This is so handy when warming up a bottle on the go! So you just fill the thermos with boiling water and when you get ready to use it, poor the water into the white plastic cover. And it keeps the water hot for 48 hours!
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this bottle warmer, hands down one baby related purchase i did not regret. This thing keeps water hot for hours, isn't too bulky, and easily refillable. I have not one compliant about his item.
Lindsay H.
Manville, RI
This was my saving grace when my son was born. Loved not having to plug anything in and the water would stay warm for hours. Great for overnight feedings too!!
Shauntee N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this product. I just throw it in my diaper bag and go. You can also reuse the water, we just keep it in the teapot in the stove.
Stephanie M.
Fallbrook , CA
Is this a good quality bottle warmer? Any suggestions.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this work? Like how do you use this?