Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature® Travel Bottle and Food Warmer

Our Closer to Nature® Travel Bottle and Food Warmer heats bottles and baby food when you are out and about - because life goes on and you sometimes need to get out the house!

• Securely stores hot water for warming bottles and food on the go
  • Specially designed to hold Closer to Nature Bottles
  • No electricity required, so convenient for using while travelling
  • Thermal flask keeps water warm and doesn’t require external warming source
  • Portable and convenient, ideal for travel
  • BPA-free

First at all , I’m a new mom , just got my first child . what type of bottle can be used there, ?can it be taken to other places ? how much time is needed to warm up ? and how to know the correct temperature depending on the age of the baby??? #Please #Help , comment bellow please !!!!
How does this work? Like how do you use this?
Is this a good quality bottle warmer? Any suggestions.
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature® Travel Bottle and Food Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I could hear upy breast milk on the go” in reviews
“It's super easy and safe to use! ” in reviews
Arlington, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don’t know that the top of this is used to put the water inside and keep the bottle warm until I saw this picture. I would now use it I wish the instructions were more user friendly and showed a picture of it like that. I would recommend it if you are on the go so you can heat up you breast milk.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used it when I traveled out of state which was 5+ hours. Very convenient and can use the attached cup to place the bottle to warm it in or can use the water directly to pur into the baby bottle.
PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent idea for Babies who just wont take a cold or room temp bottle. It’s a simple design. Compact enough to fit in the diaper bag, yet sturdy and efficient. This is a great baby shower gift; it’s something that will get used but isn’t usually thought of!
Harrisonburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I loved this for when I needed to make bottles on the go. Always kept the water at a hot enough temperature to warm his bottles. It’s not a necessity but it definitely comes in handy
Herrin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For a mobile bottle warmer, I was thoroughly impressed by this little thing! It did the job it was supposed to do with no problem. It’s compact enough to make traveling with it easy, and it comes with a convenient case. It fits more than just tommee tippee bottles: we were able to use Avent, Munchkin, and Dr. Brown bottles with it! I did not expect it to work so well but it exceeded my expectations. If you’re looking for a good bottle warmer to take on vacation or even send to the grandparent’s house for the weekend, I highly recommend this one!
Grandview
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. my grandson only likes his breast milk warm.. this product allows for easily heating up breast milk very quickly.... boil water pour in thermos and off we go.. when he needs bottle pour in attached container and viola ready to fees hungry baby..
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I purchased this with our newborn starter set. The canteen holds hot water and can take with you everywhere in the diaper bag. We actually even used the outside part to defrost breast milk bags at home too. 9 months in and we’re still using ours
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very convenient way to travel with hot water, but it’s literally just a thermos with an outer covering. Pretty simple. If your going to a friends or families house, pretty much useless as you can do the same with hot water an a cup/mug.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Absolutely love this product! I bought it for my daughters bottles, and wish I would have had it for my older daughter when she was on a bottle. Stays hot for hours, and is wide enough for even wide bottles. Love love love this!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is a lifesaver when you are on the go! It keeps plain hot tap water at temp for HOURS and it is super easy to use without making a big mess. You can use it anywhere! 100% recommend!