BY TOMMEE TIPPEE #9 in Bottle Warmers

Our Closer to Nature® Travel Bottle and Food Warmer heats bottles and baby food when you are out and about - because life goes on and you sometimes need to get out the house!

• Securely stores hot water for warming bottles and food on the go
  • Specially designed to hold Closer to Nature Bottles
  • No electricity required, so convenient for using while travelling
  • Thermal flask keeps water warm and doesn’t require external warming source
  • Portable and convenient, ideal for travel
  • BPA-free

• "It's super easy and safe to use! " in 1 review
  • "I could hear upy breast milk on the go" in 1 review
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was a lifesaver when needing to heat up bottle with breastmilk on the go. I would get super hot water and put it in here and it would last all day long. The only downfall is if you do not get the lid on 100% correct, it will leak. Other than that this was amazing!
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is amazing! Im really sceptical when it comes to product like this but this product did what it said! You pour boiling water into the container screw on the lid and lock it, screw on the outside plasic cup thing and go. When you are ready take the outer piece, fill it with the water, and then put what you going warm into the water in the outer piece! When we were done with the water in the thermis it had been at least eight hours and the water was still extrenemly hot althouth the outside of the thermis was cool to the touch. This holds about 500mls of water. I really like how everything screws together so that its really hard to lose all the peices or for children to take apart. The lid also has piece that if you pushe the button unlocks to pour out the water without having to take the lid off.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVEEEE this! I used it for both on the go and for late night feedings. It was great not having to go to the kitchen to heat up water in the middle of the night. On the go it kept water hot for hours. Absolutely recommend!
Kristina D.
I used to carry bags of frozen or cold breastmilk into public restrooms, trying to thaw them quickly so I could heat up a bottle, or at least get it to barely-room temperature. I remember thinking "surely, someone came up with a way to do this on the go?!" They did. Tommee Tippee travel warmer.

I added this to my list of "Unique Baby Must-Haves," which can be found in my profile.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
The perfect bottle warmer! It's great for travel or even just at home. Simply fill the thermos with hot water (which stays hot for many hours!) and when you are ready to warm the bottle, just pour the hot water in the white lid and let the bottle float for a while. Easy! You can also use the hot water to mix with formula for warm bottles! Highly recommend to anyone!
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A must have to get food and bottles to the perfect temperature for your baby. It is a lifesaver for me! Some babies will drink room temperature or cooler milk, not my babe!!! That is when this safely warms his bottles on the go! Water in the thermos stays hot for so long!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wow! This product is very cool and works like a charm!! It heats the bottle up fast and your little is happy in no time! I used it to make cup of soup and Ramen Noodles while traveling! It's a must!
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
I received this as a shower gift. It's great for traveling and very easy to use. Same concept of a thermos. I would urge you to be careful when pressing the button to pour the hot water, I've burnt my fingers twice.
Hillary S.
Great Falls, MT
This is so handy when warming up a bottle on the go! So you just fill the thermos with boiling water and when you get ready to use it, poor the water into the white plastic cover. And it keeps the water hot for 48 hours!
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this bottle warmer, hands down one baby related purchase i did not regret. This thing keeps water hot for hours, isn't too bulky, and easily refillable. I have not one compliant about his item.
Stephanie M.
Fallbrook , CA
Is this a good quality bottle warmer? Any suggestions.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
How does this work? Like how do you use this?