Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Tommee Tippee 533047 Closer To Nature Silicone Pacifier 3-Pack 0-3m Small Newborn Boy

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE CLOSER TO NATURE

Keep your newborn content with this two-pack of pacifiers from tommee tippee. Designed in conjunction with dental experts, these orthodontic pacifiers have nipples that gently flex and stretch in the mouth to support baby's palate. Part of the closer to nature collection, these bpa- and phthalate-free pacifiers feature a clear shield design with blue and green accents. see more...

Paola G.
Paola G.
Mega Parent Expert
Only pacifier my son likes he is 9 months. My daughter (now 3) used them when she was a baby as well. I especially recommend these so one ones for when your baby is teething my son chews on them & finds relief from the teething discomfort.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
If you are a breastfeeding momma, I HIGHLY recommend these. After 2 and a half months of trying every pacifier brand under the sun, I went to Buy Buy Baby and was recommended these from an associate. I had little to no success with every brand, but these actually WORKED!
mariesa L.
mariesa L.
Only pacifier my son takes. The designs are pretty awesome too!!👍 I wish I knew about this brand with my other kids.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
My niece and nephew have used it and it was the only ones they would take, good brand and very affordable !
Heidi  W.
Heidi W.
Lubbock, TX
My son eats from the tommee yippee bottles so I thought he'd like this pacifier, but he gets mad when I give it to him. He likes the advent pacifiers.