New ParentTommee Tippee
Closer To Nature 533047 Closer To Nature Silicone Pacifier 3-Pack 0-3m Small Newborn Boy

by Tommee Tippee

Keep your newborn content with this two-pack of pacifiers from tommee tippee. Designed in conjunction with dental experts, these orthodontic pacifiers have nipples that gently flex and stretch in the mouth to support baby's palate. Part of the closer to nature collection, these bpa- and phthalate-free pacifiers feature a clear shield design with blue and green accents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Tommee Tippee 533047 Closer To Nature Silicone Pacifier 3-Pack 0-3m Small Newborn Boy!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha A.
Salem, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My sweet girl loves these pacifiers! She doesn’t use any other kind! They are very reasonably priced!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Tommee Tippee 533047 Closer To Nature Silicone Pacifier 3-Pack 0-3m Small Newborn Boy uploaded by Jasmyn P.
The only pacifier my son likes!!!! He's 3 months old and we tried a wide variety at first and this is the one that stuck. Affordable and they have such cute designs. Also the night ones glow which is extremely helpful! I find them in a duo pack at Target and I am definitely satisfied. We have at least 6 floating around the house.
Heidi  W.
Lubbock, TX
My son eats from the tommee yippee bottles so I thought he'd like this pacifier, but he gets mad when I give it to him. He likes the advent pacifiers.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My niece and nephew have used it and it was the only ones they would take, good brand and very affordable !
mariesa L.
Grand Ledge, MI
Only pacifier my son takes. The designs are pretty awesome too!!👍 I wish I knew about this brand with my other kids.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
If you are a breastfeeding momma, I HIGHLY recommend these. After 2 and a half months of trying every pacifier brand under the sun, I went to Buy Buy Baby and was recommended these from an associate. I had little to no success with every brand, but these actually WORKED!
Paola G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only pacifier my son likes he is 9 months. My daughter (now 3) used them when she was a baby as well. I especially recommend these so one ones for when your baby is teething my son chews on them & finds relief from the teething discomfort.

Looking for your answer?