Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers - Stylish Shield 6-18 Months (Girl) uploaded by Samantha G.Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers - Stylish Shield 6-18 Months (Girl) uploaded by Tatiana M.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Samantha B.
I love anything that will stay in my sons mouth and these seem too work really well with him!!!
🌸👑Eva E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Only pacifiers my daughter will take she loves these ! We tried them all and these won :)
Marney E.
My daughter not picky with pacifiers, but these are the ones that stay in the best.
Tatiana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son take this binky without a fight! It does wonders when nap time comes around.
Rebecca H.
Glace bay , NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these soothers so much! Just like the tommee tippee bottles, they’re the only ones my daughter would take! They don’t hold onto water like other soothers do when you wash them. It takes me a good 5 minute trying to get the water out of any other kind of sooth nipple.
Madeline M.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried so many different pacifiers and these are the only ones my daughter will take. They are pretty inexpensive and last awhile. The designs are super cute as well. I'm thankful for these on fussy nights!