Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers - Stylish Shield 6-18 Months (Girl) uploaded by Samantha G.Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers - Stylish Shield 6-18 Months (Girl) uploaded by Tatiana M.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
[product:tommee-tippee-closer-to-nature-silicone-pacifiers-0-6m-medium---2-ct] are the best pacifiers! My daughter uses the bottles as well and the nipple shape is perfect for her because she is breastfed too.
Kristen S.
The only kind of pacifier my baby took. We use Tommee Tippee bottles and I think that is why she took to their pacifiers so well. We started with 0-6 and moved on to the 6-18 months. Great product!
Jessica P.
Pottsville, AR
The only kind of pacifier that my niece would use. All other brands just didn't make the cut. They are inexpensive; normally about $3 each. They can be found in all different colors and patterns. I would recommend these to family and friends to try with their little ones.
Erica s.
These are shaped completely different the regular pacifers. They are wide like the tommee tippee bottle nipples. I couldn't use these because my DD refuses all pacifers but if you are looking for a different type these are ones to try.
Jessica F.
Laurel, MT
This is the only pacifier my son will take. I like that it isn't bulky or shaped to where they push on the roof of the babies mouth. Just wish i had more of them!
Alexa A.
Being that my son will only take Avent, it was nice to find an alternative that he loves just as much. Good pacifier and some glow in the dark.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
These are the only pacifiers my baby will have! I dont know why. But i guess she is picky. And wont have any thing else. Love them!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Only my oldest took a pacifier and they were her favorite ones. She was very picky about which ones she used.
Aubri K.
Binghamton,NY
My daughters absolute favorite pacifiers these are he only ones she will use ! Kind of pricey but worth it !
shyanne w.
This is the only kid of pacifier my daughter would use. She didn't like any other brand besides these.