Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT

by Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee® Medium Newborn 0-6 Silicone 2X Pacifiers.

Closer to Nature®.

Intuitively designed by a dentist.

Expands to naturally support roof of baby's palate.

Progressively staged to promote healthy oral development.

With a clear shield.

Natural look.

BPA free.

would you reccommend these? x
Has anyone else had any issues with the paint chipping off of these?
Has anyone had luck with these pacifiers being one that your baby would take but they wouldn't take others? My baby comfort nurses and she will not take any paci we give her!
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“our daughter refused any other expensive name brand pacifier and accepted these with the greatest of ease.” in reviews
Harlingen
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loved these! She did not reject them at all. Whenever she sleepy but struggles going to sleep I put it in her mouth and it totally calms her down. It also helps when she is feeling fussy by calming her down.
Charlestown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the only pacifiers my daughter would take. She is exclusively breastfed and hated the feel of other nipples in her mouth. We tried 10 plus brands of pacifiers with no luck but when we tried this one she instantly took to it. They're super adorable, very reasonably priced, and never got a tear in the nipples. They're a very well made product that saved our sanity. I have nothing but great things to say about them.
Fenton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby loves these! She didn’t have any nipple confusion, so they seem to be compatible with breastfeeding. These help soothe her when she’s fussy, and they’re so cute! The only problem is dirt gets trapped in the crease around the front of the pacifier and it’s almost impossible to get it out :(
Steilacoom, WA
Our 4th child is a super oral baby. She desperately wanted to be sucking all the time! She is breastfed and gaining well, but with three other kids, I didn't have time to be a human pacifier. We went to the store and bought about 5 different brands of pacifiers in hopes of getting her to take one. This is the ONLY brand she will take. My only complaints are the image on the front rubbed off after only a couple days of use, and when you boil them to sanitize, water gets stuck in the nipple, which means bacteria can also get stuck in there. We sanitize nightly so I don't worry too much. The little bit of extra work is definitely worth the lack of screaming!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT uploaded by Samantha S.
Only pacifier my breastfed daughter will take! We've tried at least 4 other brand & she wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of them until we finally tried tommee tippee & she loves them! I also love the cute glow in the dark ones, they're so adorable. I've already recommended these to everyone I know & will continue to do so!
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT uploaded by Sarah T.
Tommee Tippee pacifier is the only pacifier my daughter will use. We have tried other brands and she just didn't not care for other ones. They are also great if you breast feed because the pacifier nipple is shaped like a breast nipple.
Cypress , TX
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT uploaded by Cristina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Tommee Tippee from the bottles to the pacifiers to the bottle brushes!! My little one loves them!!! My baby girl is two months and so far no colic so I give their products five stars!!! Got to try them.
Houghton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The absolute only pacifier that my exclusively breastfed baby will take. We have tried at least 5 or 6 brands before we found this one and we are extremely happy that we actually found something that works!
Junction City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT uploaded by Sabra G.
These are the only pacifiers my breastfed baby would take from the very start! She loves them. They only thing that is not so great about them is the designs rub off but that's honestly not a big deal lol they're not super spendy and they have the little slot for a pacifier clip so we love them!
Bensalem, PA
I have a little boy, but these are his favorite. i tried a few different styles and these are on the only pacifiers he will take. with breastfeeding, the nipple seems fairly similiar and hes had no confusion. they're affordable, and come in packs of 2, so we have several for different rooms in the house.