BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Tommee Tippee® Medium Newborn 0-6 Silicone 2X Pacifiers.

Closer to Nature®.

Intuitively designed by a dentist.

Expands to naturally support roof of baby's palate.

Progressively staged to promote healthy oral development.

With a clear shield.

Natural look.

BPA free. see more...

• Has anyone else had any issues with the paint chipping of...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had luck with these pacifiers being one that y...5 Answers
  • would you reccommend these? x1 Answers
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT
  • "our daughter refused any other expensive name brand pacifier and accepted these with the greatest of ease." in 1 review
Lauren M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We tried every pacifier brand and type out there, and this was the only one my daughter liked and still loves to this day! It was a struggle trying to soothe her to sleep, and once we found these pacifiers she was a new baby!! If you have a fussy baby def try these first! The only down side is the images or design on them wear off fast, but if they help your baby oh well!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I thought that since my daughter had their bottles, she’d love their binky. I was sooo wrong. She refused these binkys. I was so upset because they have really cute designs. They’re very inexpensive.
RKBilliau B.
Steilacoom, WA
Our 4th child is a super oral baby. She desperately wanted to be sucking all the time! She is breastfed and gaining well, but with three other kids, I didn't have time to be a human pacifier. We went to the store and bought about 5 different brands of pacifiers in hopes of getting her to take one. This is the ONLY brand she will take. My only complaints are the image on the front rubbed off after only a couple days of use, and when you boil them to sanitize, water gets stuck in the nipple, which means bacteria can also get stuck in there. We sanitize nightly so I don't worry too much. The little bit of extra work is definitely worth the lack of screaming!
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only pacifier my breastfed daughter will take! We've tried at least 4 other brand & she wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of them until we finally tried tommee tippee & she loves them! I also love the cute glow in the dark ones, they're so adorable. I've already recommended these to everyone I know & will continue to do so!
Sarah T.
Tommee Tippee pacifier is the only pacifier my daughter will use. We have tried other brands and she just didn't not care for other ones. They are also great if you breast feed because the pacifier nipple is shaped like a breast nipple.
Sabra G.
These are the only pacifiers my breastfed baby would take from the very start! She loves them. They only thing that is not so great about them is the designs rub off but that's honestly not a big deal lol they're not super spendy and they have the little slot for a pacifier clip so we love them!
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
I have a little boy, but these are his favorite. i tried a few different styles and these are on the only pacifiers he will take. with breastfeeding, the nipple seems fairly similiar and hes had no confusion. they're affordable, and come in packs of 2, so we have several for different rooms in the house.
Maria T.
This pacifier are amazing too! One of my daughters favs! Babies can latch on it easily! I love it!! Just that I have to have attemached to something so she won't loose it! Very satisfied if my daughter likes it me too! One happy mom!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter has refused all other pacifiers except this brand. We tried so many and this was her favorite. It does a great job of soothing her and helping her sleep. The designs do rub off but that isn't a big deal to me.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
We were having a really tough time finding a binky that my daughter could keep in her mouth with ease, but also one that she wouldn't spit out immediately! Once we discovered Tommee Tippee pacifiers all was well on our home front! We now have about 15 of them!
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Has anyone had luck with these pacifiers being one that your baby would take but they wouldn't take others? My baby comfort nurses and she will not take any paci we give her!
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone else had any issues with the paint chipping off of these?
Demi S.
would you reccommend these? x