BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Tommee Tippee® Medium Newborn 0-6 Silicone 2X Pacifiers.

Closer to Nature®.

Intuitively designed by a dentist.

Expands to naturally support roof of baby's palate.

Progressively staged to promote healthy oral development.

With a clear shield.

Natural look.

BPA free. see more...

• Has anyone else had any issues with the paint chipping off of these?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had luck with these pacifiers being one that your baby...5 Answers
  • would you reccommend these? xBe the first to answer!
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Silicone Pacifiers 0-6M Medium - 2 CT
  • "our daughter refused any other expensive name brand pacifier and accepted these with the greatest of ease." in 1 review
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
These are the only pacifiers my breastfed baby would take from the very start! She loves them. They only thing that is not so great about them is the designs rub off but that's honestly not a big deal lol they're not super spendy and they have the little slot for a pacifier clip so we love them!
Maria T.
Maria T.
This pacifier are amazing too! One of my daughters favs! Babies can latch on it easily! I love it!! Just that I have to have attemached to something so she won't loose it! Very satisfied if my daughter likes it me too! One happy mom!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
These are adorable but mine had mold in it from the first time we used it. Super gross and will never buy these again.
Yes G.
Yes G.
Only pacifiers my son will use. Love that they can be used no matter what way the nipple goes in their mouth.
RKBilliau B.
RKBilliau B.
Steilacoom, WA
Our 4th child is a super oral baby. She desperately wanted to be sucking all the time! She is breastfed and gaining well, but with three other kids, I didn't have time to be a human pacifier. We went to the store and bought about 5 different brands of pacifiers in hopes of getting her to take one. This is the ONLY brand she will take. My only complaints are the image on the front rubbed off after only a couple days of use, and when you boil them to sanitize, water gets stuck in the nipple, which means bacteria can also get stuck in there. We sanitize nightly so I don't worry too much. The little bit of extra work is definitely worth the lack of screaming!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These seem to be good quality pacifiers but neither of my kids take them. I think it's because the nipple on it is so long.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Canton, GA
These are the only pacifiers my breastfed baby would take! she loves them and has no problem keeping them in her mouth.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Oh god these are the only pacifiers my daughter loves. They're about $5 for two and they come in different colors and designs!
Diana G.
Diana G.
I don't think there is anything wrong with these pacifiers (I still give it an A), but for some reason my son will not take them. (or any type of pacifier shaped like this (round and long). He prefers the flat ones.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Tommee Tippee pacifier is the only pacifier my daughter will use. We have tried other brands and she just didn't not care for other ones. They are also great if you breast feed because the pacifier nipple is shaped like a breast nipple.
Kayli C.
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Has anyone had luck with these pacifiers being one that your baby would take but they wouldn't take others? My baby comfort nurses and she will not take any paci we give her!
Renate B.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Has anyone else had any issues with the paint chipping off of these?
Demi S.
Demi S.
would you reccommend these? x