BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Tommee Tippee® Large Infant 6-18m Silicone Pacifiers.

Closer to Nature®.

Intuitively designed by a dentist.

Expands to naturally support roof of baby's palate.

Progressively staged to promote healthy oral development.

BPA free.

Air flow.

Open air flow shield. see more...

Nicole s.
Nicole s.
My daughters favorite pacifier. Only brand she will take. Only thing is water get inside the nipple and it happens to all of hem
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
We used Tommee Tippee bottles so I automatically bought the sippy cups, thinking they would be just as great. However, they were not. The spouts are very hard, nothing like a nipple, so my daughter hated them. I think a trainer cup should be in-between a nipple and spout.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Moore, OK
These sippy cups are nice because they don't seem to leak and I like that all of the little parts are easy to clean and that the spout has a cover, but like the other reviews it is too hard and so my child doesn't understand how to suck from it. I wish the spout was a softer silicone like a bottle to help the transition.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Taopi, MN
My kids didn't like the hard spout and I found these actually did leak a bit.
Janell S.
Janell S.
Madison, Wisconsin
The tommee tippee pacifiers are the only pacifiers my daughter would use. They have been very durable and I have not had any issues with them. They are more pricey than the average pacifiers but they are cute and we love the glow in the dark ones for bedtime!