Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Nipple Shields

Our Nipple Shields follow the natural flex, feel and movement of mom’s breast, allowing baby to latch on and feed easily. Made to fit all nipple sizes, the special design offers welcome relief for moms with sore or cracked nipples.

Silicone gently flexes and stretches with movement of nipple; Acts like a second skin, protecting sore and cracked nipples; Air-flow pockets are kind to skin; Allows skin-to-skin contact with baby while breastfeeding; Comes with case for microwave sterilizing and hygienic storage

Item Weight: 1.6 ounces

Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.1 x 2 inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Nipple Shields!
How would you rate this product?
Em's G.
Purchased at: Target
This product is great product to help transition from breast to bottle or if your little one has trouble latching on. The pack Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Nipple Shields came in a pack of 2 for about $6 at Target. The material is a thin flexible silicone feel, similar to have a glove on or a 2nd skin. I used these when my nipples would be come sore or chafed. It helped alleviate the discomfort of doing what I felt should be comforting to both myself and my baby. It moves, bends, and flexes with ease for extra comfort for your baby. These are easy to clean by following what the directions and using the sterile bag that comes in the package and also, you can place in boiling water for a few minutes and then rinsing with cold water.
keita G.
Flushing, NY
I got this for my fd , she just had her adorable son, she was struggling 🤱🏻, this nipple shields making her feel less painful and she was able to feed her baby easily.
Courtney P.
Livingston, LA
It has been a while since Ive had a little one , but I loved using the tommee tippee nipple shields they were a life saver when my little one was learning to latch properly. They were easy to clean and easy to store and bring on the go. I love tommee tippee products
Jenny W.
Princeton, WV
Very natural feel to them. Small and very easy for baby to latch on to. Pricing is very affordable and can be purchased at different stores. I would recommend these to all new mommas especially those who breastfeed.
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Awesome product I used it with my baby girl and I really like and she loved it and it help me to introduce the battle!!
Galisa S.
Victoria , TX
Helps when nipples are sore and cracked nipples while breastfeeding , acting like a second skin.no improvement needed in product.honestly my babies loved it since they wouldn’t latch on the nipple it self .would buy again in the near future if I have more kids
Alisa D.
Coudersport PA 342 east 2nd street
My daughter loved these when she was younger but sadly she doesn’t drink from a bottle anymore
Janelle R.
Castroville, CA
Life savor! Trust me I didn’t know about getting chapped nipples while breastfeeding until it was to late! Luckily I found these and for the price it was soooo worth it! Definitely recommend!
Ana F.
Los Angeles , CA
Cool I guess what’s the first thing thing that comes to mind when you hear nipple shields lol 😂 nipple comdoms. NO ? Not funny ok lol
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
My baby loved these so much will try them with new baby also .. very easily latched on to the product it’s complete

Looking for your answer?