Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump - 1 ct. uploaded by Carla B.Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump - 1 ct. uploaded by Carla B.Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump - 1 ct. uploaded by Carla B.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Is very practical to use, ergonomic, easy to clean. I bought it online for $19.99 dlls.
When we bought it, I did not think I would use it. At birth my baby could not breastfeed. So it was my salvation.
highly recommended.
Any other question?
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
I loved this pump! It worked so much better then my ameda pump! Mine was not manual though, so that made it essier. Everything about it looked the same though. Well worth the money
Ivonne V.
Edo. Mexico
At first I was somewhat skeptical with this product, but it was wonderful use during my time breastfeeding at work, no pity, it is easy to clean and ergonomic. What else can you ask?
Ana-Marija M.
Easy to use and clean. It was soft and it really helped me when I come from hospital
. omg If I didnt have this I would die