BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Keep your little one content with this two-pack of pacifiers from tommee tippee. Designed in conjunction with dental experts, these orthodontic pacifiers have nipples that gently flex and stretch in the mouth to support baby's palate. Part of the closer to nature collection, these bpa- and phthalate-free pacifiers feature adorable butterfly and heart designs. see more...

Katy E.
Durham, NC
This pacifier has been a lifesaver! My daughter is 5 months old, and was never consistent about taking a pacifier. I did a trial run of Avent, Nuk, and Tommee Tippee and this pacifier was a resounding success. It's allowed me to have some freedom around the house and helps keep her asleep more soundly for longer. Would recommend for anyone who is having trouble getting their infant to take a pacifier!
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Life savers !! Since my daughter was born all her pacifiers would never stay in her mouth even if they were a bigger size. One day my friend bought me these together with some bibs and I can't thank her enough because these actually stay in her mouth! I'm so happy to have these In my life I don't have to be putting it on every second these are the best ever !!!
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
I had a vast variety of binks and these were the ones that my youngest always wanted .